14. Happy Sad New Year (Levi x Mikasa x Eren)

Chapter 14 - Happy Sad New Year (Levi x Mikasa x Eren)

Recommend Reading First:
Chapter 13 - Jealous (Optional)

Mikasa's Point of View

I held tightly to Erens arm as we walked into the party. A few familiar and unfamiliar faces glanced towards us. The room smelled heavily of alcohol, and from seeing how the people were acting, I could see why.

A bunch of guys waved at Eren, calling him over. "I'm going to go get a drink," I yelled over the loud music in Eren's ear.

He nodded and kissed me on the forehead, "Find me before the countdown."

Armin was close to passing out and was leaning against Annie's shoulders. Annie was having a shot contest with Reiner and Bertholdt. She was clearly winning. Ymir was forcing Christa to drink more, trying to get her drunk. Sasha and Jean were dancing, but Connie apparently jumped in and started cock blocking. I giggled to myself watching the group of idiots and their loud laughter. I leaned against the wall holding my cup watching them in amusement.

I noticed Levi in the crowd, our eyes met and he smiled. He pushed through the crowd stumbling. "Happy belated birthday," I smiled.

He inched closer, and reeked of alcohol, "Thanks, but I'm kinda bummed. I didn't get what I want for my birthday."

"What did you want?" I asked.

"She's right in front of me," he said with the side of his mouth beginning to curve. He moved in closer.

My body began to heat up and my heart started to beat faster. I came to my senses and pushed him away, "You're drunk," I looked away trying to hide the red in my cheeks. He said something, but I could barely hear because of the countdown starting.

"10... 9..." I walked away to look for Eren. "8... 7..." I pushed through the crowd of people. "4... 3..." I felt a hand grab my wrist... Eren? With force, the hand pulls me towards him. "1" We kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck.

I pulled away and smiled, "Happy New Years, Ere-.... LEVI?!" I pushed away and looked around the crowd. Across the room, I saw Eren, and he was looking right at me.