12. My Girlfriend (Eren x Mikasa)

Chapter 12 - My Girlfriend (Eren x Mikasa)

Recommend Reading First:
Chapter 8 - First Kiss (Required)

~

It's been a week since the ferris wheel incident. The image of our bodies so close together flashed into my mind. I thought we would've been acting like a couple now, but nothing has changed. He talks to me as if nothing has happened.

-

We walk home together after school. I nod my head, pretending i am listening but all I could think about is the ferris wheel. His soft voice, the way his gentle hands held me as if i was fragile enough to break, and his warm lips.

-

I want to experience all this again. I slowly inch my hand toward his as we walk down the sidewalk. I feel a warm touch against my fingertips, but Eren pulls away quickly.

Surprised, yet embarrassed I look away, and so does he. "S-sorry", I say. We walked the rest of the way in awkward silence. I guess nothing at all changed. I'm still just his sister.

-

Before we get to our house, I feel his hand on my shoulder, stopping me. "I'm sorry about earlier. I just got startled."

I started to feel anger rise inside me, "So you just played with me at the amusement park? All those things you said and did was an act just to mess with me? And now you act like nothing happened," I say trying to lower the raise in my voice.

I shove his hand off my shoulder and continue to walk, but his hand catches me again and pulls me into a kiss. "I'll try harder, I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you."

-

The next day we walk into the classroom hand in hand. I look down at the floor avoiding eye contact from everyone, I felt my cheeks heat up. Eren slid his arm over my shoulder and smiled cockily, "She's my girlfriend."

~

Comedy/Roleplay Instagram: @MikasaAckermann