9. Marco (Jean x Marco)

Chapter 9 - Marco (Jean x Marco)

Recommend Reading First:
Chapter 1 - Homecoming Dance (Optional)
Chapter 4 - I'd Loaf to Go (Optional)

Note: This is not a yaoi fan fiction, but it is one of our BEST fan fictions yet!

~

Jean's Point of View (POV)

I've never felt this much alone before. I walked by Marco's locker, it was filled with flowers and letters. Everybody missed him. Whenever someone would pass by, their face would turn somber. When Marco passed away I didn't cry once. Deep down I felt like none of this was real. I would imagine him walk into class one day and apologize for being gone for awhile. That never happened though.

After school, I stopped in front of his locker and started to collect the items so that I could return it to his family. A note slipped out of one of his books and it was addressed to me…

~

"Dear Horse-face,
I don't even know where to start.  First of all, I'm sorry that I left you. You probably hate me right now. If I had a choice I would stay with you forever. I didn't want to tell you about my illness because I saw how happy you were with Sasha. I didn't want to take that happiness away.  
I can't say sorry enough for how selfish I was, I just wanted to see that warm smile you always had.
I wish I could've kept all those promises I made with you. You probably forgot since we made these when we were kids haha. We promised we would travel the world, go to the same college, go to that high-class restaurant we've been saving up for, be each other's Best Man for our weddings, and play some pranks on Eren. If only I didn't have to go so early. 
Don't be sad, If you're sad I'll beat you up. I want to see that smile again, that's all I want. Do everything we promised to do. Travel the world, go to college, eat everything at that restaurant, and get married, and I promise I'll be there too.
I'll always be there to comfort you, cause I love you. 
Yours Truly, Freckled Jesus."

~

It was my first time showing any emotion toward his death. I fell to the floor, letting out all the tears I've been holding back. I felt a heavy weight of grief upon my heart, I didn't feel so alone anymore. "Marco."

~

Please comment below if you liked it... A vote, like, comment, or follow is very much appreciated. It gives us more inspiration and motivation to create more fan fictions like these. Thank you for reading.