4. I'd Loaf to Go (Jean x Sasha)

Chapter 4 - I'd Loaf (Love) to Go (Jean x Sasha)

Recommended Reading First:
Chapter 1 - Homecoming Dance (Optional)

Jean's Point of View (POV)

It's been a week since I attempted asking Mikasa to homecoming. I'm running out of time, I need to ask her soon."I thought you would've known by now that you have no chance with her." Marco said.

"Shut up, she's the only girl in school that is worthy to date me."

"More like you're the last person she would ever date!" he laughed. "You should just ask a nice girl like Christa, Annie, or Sasha."

"I think Christa isn't interested in guys, Annie is scary, and can you imagine how much the dinner bill would look like if I took Sasha?!"

We headed towards class.

~

I snuck into the cafeteria after lunch, everybody went to class. Grabbing a few loafs of breads, I heard footsteps behind me and hid under the counter. A thin girl with brown hair in a ponytail passed by me. I watched her as she made her way toward the basket of bread. All of a sudden she rapidly ate all of the bread barely even chewing. Is she a monster?! There's only one person I know that could eat like this, "Sasha?" She wiped her mouth smiling joyfully.

"Hey Jean!"

~

I found myself talking to Sasha for more than an hour. I found out so many things about her. I never thought she would be this chill. I found out she was into video games and anime like me. Wow she's so awesome, how come i've never noticed her before. "I need advice, I want to ask someone to homecoming, but I'm scared of getting rejected."

"Well-," she gulped down a handful of chips, "what's your relationship with her so far?"

"Um, we don't talk much. I act like an idiot around her."

"If you're so nervous to ask her, you're going to be nervous the entire date. Don't you just want to have fun and not stress about it?"

I thought about what she said the entire night. She was the only one that could make me stop thinking about Mikasa. Because she was on my mind instead. I think I have a crush on Sasha Braus.

~

(Third Person POV)

Everyday that week they would meet up in the same spot where they first became friends. Everyday Sasha had the same routine; head over to the bread basket and eat all of the bread, then they would talk about the most random things, but enjoyed every second with each other. After one week of their  little meet ups she noticed Jean wasn't there. He watched her from behind a pillar so that she couldn't see him.

Sasha headed over to the bread basket as usual. When she looked down inside the bread basket a note said, "I'd loaf to go to homecoming with you." Her eyes lit up and a glowing smile spread across her face.

Jean walked over to her with a loaf of bread in his hand. He waited for an answer. "So?" his heart was beating fast.

"Of course, you dummy!" She laughed and hugged Jean tightly.

~

Instagram: @MikasaAckermann