18. Levi's One Sided Love (Levi X Petra)

A/N: It's been an entire year since I last updated!! The long awaited update is finally here! But i'm sorry I have to disappoint you.. It's not eremika... I need to finish this couple first so everything can connect smoothly. But I promise you the wait will be worth it :) Enjoy this fluffy / angsty chapter.

I highly recommend you re-read chapter 15, 16, and 17, you might get confused.

Levi POV

It was almost the end of the school year. The days became colder, and the students became lazier. I myself was becoming lax, surprisingly. I was going off to a University soon and I couldn't care less about being a role-model class president for these brats anymore.

On cue, Eren ran into the classroom with Jean chasing behind, holding what seemed to be a love letter. When Jean caught up he tried to grab it from his hands but failed. Eren began reading the letter mimicking Jeans voice, and avoided his attempts to snatch it back, "Dear Sasha, It has been 6 months since we started dating and I love you-"

I couldn't stand the irritating noises and exited the classroom. While walking out I hear a conversation that catches my attention, "Dude, students from Titan High School haven't caused trouble for a long time huh?"

"Yeah.. It's really suspicious... Do you think they're planning something?"

I continued to walk down the hall brushing the conversation off. They're probably not coming around anymore because I scared them away that one time.

The memory flashbacked into my mind, that was when I realized my feelings for Petra.. When I saw her getting touched by other guys I couldn't control myself.. I wanted to kill those guys right then and there.

Seeing Petra cry was almost unbearable.. but what hurt the most was realizing I was the one who made her cry the most.

I felt my anger piling up but it evaporated when I felt familiar thin arms from behind, wrap around my waist. "Hi!"

I turn my head to look at Petra, "Your breath stinks."

She pouted and wrapped her arms around my arm, "I already know you pretend to be mean when you're trying to hide your feelings so i'll take that as a compliment," She stuck her tongue out at me.

I pushed my index finger on her forehead. "Seriously, it smells," I lied to tease her.

A bright shade of pink rose from her cheeks and she turned away to check. I turned my head away also to hide my smirk, she's so cute.

"You're coming over for dinner right?" She asked.

"..."

"C'mon! It's about time you met my father!! We've been dating for about 4 months!"

Actually, it's been 5 months and 13 days but I decided not to say anything.

"Has it really been that long?," I said.

A hurt look showed on her face, "Whatever. If you can't even remember how long we've been together then why would you even care about having dinner with my father." She let go of me and began to storm off.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her, and chuckled, "You're the one who doesn't even know how long we've been together."

She gave me a confused look.

"I'll be there at 8."

-

I frustratedly fumbled with the tie around my neck.

After a few minutes I yanked the tie off and threw it at the wall, grunting from frustration.

Isabel picked up the fallen tie and walked back over to me. "I see you've finally met your match. It's my first time seeing you defeated," She jokingly said to me.