2. You Deserve Better (Levi x Mikasa x Eren)

Chapter 2 – You Deserve Better (Levi x Mikasa x Eren)

A Levi x Mikasa short story fan fiction.

Note: Levi is 16

"Mikasa? Helloooo?" Armin waved his hand in front of Mikasa. Her eyes snapped open and she became conscious of where she was.

"Class is over already," Armin pulled his book bag over his shoulder, "I would walk with you home, but I promised Christa and Ymir I would tutor them today, sorry."

 Mikasa got up from her seat to stretch, "It's alright. I'll just wait for Eren to finish his practice and I'll just walk with him."

"That's good, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Mikasa!"

-

Mikasa watched Armin as he shut the door behind him. The classroom was completely silent. She noticed there was writing on the board and thought it was the homework she forgot to write down. The closer she got to the board she started to realize the teacher did not write them.

"Those idiots.." she murmured while picking up an eraser. Something caught her eye before she was about to erase it. She looked down at a drawing of two names under an umbrella. "Oh I've heard of this before, it's a trend that dumb couples do,” Mikasa thought to herself. An image of Eren flashed in her head. Out of curiosity, she erased the names and wrote in her name and Eren's on the other side. She smiled slightly gently touching the names on the cold board. "If only." she closed her eyes whispering to herself.

"So you like Eren?" said a sarcastic voice from behind her. Shocked, Mikasa jumped and spun around. "Why would you like an annoying brat like him?" Levi snickered looking a bit irritated.

She began to blush, "It's none of your business!" She threw the chalkboard eraser at him aiming toward his head. Levi caught it with one hand without flinching. Feeling frustrated, annoyed and embarrassed, Mikasa grabbed her items and slammed the classroom door behind her.

-

"Tch, this board is filthy." Levi began to erase everything but stopped at the small umbrella drawing. With his thumb he erased Eren's name and wrote in his. "That looks much better." He sighed and erased everything on the cold platform.

Don't forget to follow my instagram roleplay and comedy account! IG @MikasaAckermann