Chapter Twelve: Trouble in Paradise

Hey everyone, so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages!

Hope you enjoy :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

“So yeah, that’s pretty much it. Oh and he invited me to the rugby game this afternoon.” I said to Victoria over the phone while I applied some makeup

. “Ahhhh!” Victoria’s voice screeched through the phone. “That rugby game is the most important day of the year! Every single person goes! I’m on my way to your house and I’m coming with you!” We hung up and I went back to doing my makeup.

Originally, I had planned to wear a short skirt, a crop top and my red jacket, but changed my mind when I realized how cold it was. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and wore a blue top, the school colour. As I flipped my head upside down and put my hair into a high pony tail, I heard Victoria come through the door. “Come on woman, we can’t be late!” She called out. I pulled on some boots and ran downstairs grinning at how excited I was for stupid rugby game.

When we arrived at the oval there were hundreds of people. People from school, mums, dads, and people from other schools as well. Everyone was screaming and cheering and holding up banners. The atmosphere was amazing and I was so excited! Victoria and I squeezed through crowds of people and eventually found two seats right at the very front. The game was about to start and so I looked around trying to spot Sam.

Sam was standing in the middle of the field looking around. I wolf whistled to him and he turned around and grinned at me. He started jogging over to where I was sitting, with the goofiest smile on his face.  I couldn’t help but admire how sexy Sam was with his tan skin and bright hazel eyes looking right into mine.

I instantly got butterflies and stood us as he was standing right in front of me. He pulled me in by the waist and hugged me tightly. “I knew you would come.” He said quietly into my ear. Sam pulled away and softly kissed me on the cheek, holding my hand with both of his.  “Meet me at the locker room as the game is about to finish, I’m taking you out tonight!” Sam said before he turned and ran back onto the field.

I turned around and grinned at Victoria but she was looking else where, giggling. She dipped her head and bit her lip, blushing. When I followed her direction, I saw that Louis was looking at her laughing. “Oh my god! You two make the cutest couple!” I said, laughing. Victoria looked at me, stunned and her face went bright red.

“Is that your ex boyfriend over there?” Victoria said, pointing to the left. “Nice trying to change the subject,” I laughed. “Louis and Viccy, sitting in a tree,”

Victoria grabbed my arm, “no seriously, it is. It’s Jacob!”

 I followed her gaze and saw that Jacob was at the game and was staring at me with an unreadable expression. Jacob looked angry or determined or something. Which gave me a creepy vibe. But why was he staring at me like that? And how come he was at this game? Ignoring him, I turned back and faced the game.

The game was extremely fast and extremely intense. We were up by 4, and the crowd was going crazy. Sam was definitely the star of the game, taking in every try and pretty much all the goals. Every goal he scored the cheerleaders would run out and do a little cheer. It was obvious that Tracy was trying to get his attention because she kept looking at him as he cheered, but he ignored the cheerleaders all together and looked for me in the crowd, every single time.