Chapter Twenty Two : Surprises..

RECAP:  “Where are we going?” I asked as Lucy and I walked out the apartment and down the stairs.

“I thought maybe we could go shopping!” Lucy said excitedly. 

“Sounds good.” I grinned back. We parked the car down and unfamiliar street and began to walk down the street passing many shops. 

“Let’s get some coffee.” Lucy said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a coffee shop. 

“Fancy seeing you here.” A voice said from behind me. I turned around and groaned.

*

“Hi, Miles.” I sighed. Miles walked forward and kissed me on the cheek, lingering for a moment too long. 

“You’re looking beautiful as ever.” He said, sounding cocky. Even though Miles was an egotistic prick I couldn’t help but feel a little attracted to him, after all he was extremely good looking.  “Who’s your friend?” He asked, eying Lucy up and down.

“Not interested.” She said, looking at her nails like he meant nothing to her. I giggled when I saw the look on his face after a girl had shut him down.

Miles ignored her comment and averted his attention to me. “By the way, thanks for dumping Sam. That doubles my chances of getting with you now.” He said, adding a wink on the end.

“I’m taken.” I responded bluntly.

“Already? Geez, I thought I was supposed to be the one who gets around." He smirked.

“Listen here you pathetic prick,” Lucy started, “acting like cocky dickhead won’t change the fact you have a tiny penis.” She said stepping forward, challenging him to respond.

Miles opened his eyes and stepped back raising his hands up. “Woah, chill out, we’re all friends here.” He said.

“Fuck off.” She replied, picking up our coffees and linking our arms together. “Let’s go.” 

“Holy shit… You’re so feisty! I love it!” I said once we had gotten outside. Lucy laughed, her voice was as clear as bells and she had a stunning smile. She really was beautiful, I don't know why Edward hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend yet. 

“Sometimes I have to be a scary bitch to make up for my small size.” She said, her eyes twinkling.

“Man, you have got to meet my friend Victoria, you will be best friends, you're basically the same!” I said.

“It's impossible for someone to be as cool as me.” She responded jokingly.

We walked further down the street and stopped outside a costume shop. “What are we doing here?” I asked.

“Buying costumes, duh.” She replied. She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the door. 

“Can I help you?” A creepy old man asked.

“Yeah, show us your sexiest outfits.” Lucy replied. My eyes widened in shock as we followed the man to the back corner. 

“Oh my god, you have to try this on.” Lucy said, picking up a leotard that had no material covering the breast area. 

“Hell no.” I replied, eying the piece. Instead a picked up a female cop outfit and brought it into the changing room. I pulled it on over my head after taking off my dress and pulled on some black pumps. The dress was short and practically pushed my boobs out of it, making me laugh at my reflection. I put the hat on my head and undid my dark hair from a ponytail and let it hang down. Grinning, I pulled out some red lipstick from my bag to complete the look.