Chapter Four- A broken heart and a Douche of a boyfriend

I directed Sam to Jacobs house and thanked him. Sam seemed to disapprove of taking me to Jacob's house and tried to convince me to “play hard to get and let him chase me”. I laughed at the thought of that, Jacob would never chase after me.

 When I walked up to the front door, I felt some of my worries disappear; the only thing I felt like doing was seeing Jacob. Maybe I would give him a little something to apologise for the past couple of days.  I turned around and waved at Sam as he drove off. He really was a good friend to me. When I reached the front door I didn't bother knocking on the door because we always just let ourselves into each others house. 

I opened the door slowly, sticking my head inside and smiling and excited to see Jacob after such a horrible day, all I wanted to do was be hugged by him and held by him, even though he makes me feel devastated sometimes he could also cheer me up just as easily. 

When I walked in my mouth dropped at what I saw and I instantly felt the tears coming to my eyes. I had walked into the room to see Jacob sitting on his couch and Tracy straddling him. They were making out intensely and he had his hands running up and down her body. She was wearing a tiny black skirt that hardly covered her arse and a top that finished right under her bust showing her tanned, toned stomach. 

I tried to yell at him but I was too shocked and heartbroken. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I watched as Jacob slowly moved his hand from her thigh to her ass and then he smacked it. What the hell? Did he just spank her? 

I started to back out the door  and turned to run but Jacob saw me. He quickly pushed Tracy off. "Lola, please, this isn't what it looks like!" This isn't what it looks like? Well what else could it be? I had stood there for about ten seconds and he didn’t stop her or tell her to get off he just went along with it. 

"It's exactly what it looks like Jacob. I hate you so much, I never want to see you again." I said, quietly and unconvincingly. Damn why couldn't I yell it like I had in my head? Tracy got up off Jacob, adjusted her clothes and walked out smiling, giving me a small wink as she left. Her work was definitely done here. 

I could tell that Jacob was shocked that Tracy had just left his house, smiling without saying a word. He then turned to me with a pained expression on his face. "Lola, seriously. Don't you think you're over reacting? I love you but If you weren't gonna give me any I had to get it from someone." I almost told him it was okay and that I forgive him. 

But I thought about what Sam and said and I realized that I don't and I won't give him that satisfaction. "It's over Jacob." I said, walking out the door. I hesitated outside the door to hear his response but I didn't get one. Great. 

I couldn't stop the tears that were running down my face. I was heart broken. 

Jacob had broken my heart and he hadn’t even tried to fix things. 

 ************************************************************************************************************** 

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. Somehow, last night I had ended up falling asleep crying. I thought back to what had happened last night and started to tear up again. It had been like twelve hours and I miss him already.  I went to the window and almost half expected him to be there, waiting to take me to school. But he wasn’t.