Chapter Twenty One: Love

RECAP: 

“Anyways… are you staying the night?” Declan asked. I looked to Josh and he looked to me.

“Ummm,” I said.

“You can if you want to.” Josh said. “It’s just we don’t have any spare beds.” He said shyly.

“Oh, um. I could just stay with you?” I said softly. Josh grinned and nodded.

“Hell yeah!” He said. 

*

Josh and I stayed up and put on a movie and settled down on his couch. “Hey,” Edward said, walking out of his bedroom topless, his hair dark tousled. 

“Hey. You look tired. Just woke up?” I asked, despite the fact it was 11pm. 

“Umm, not really.” He said awkwardly. A small redheaded girl walked out of the room behind him. 

“Hi,” she said shyly.

“You wouldn’t happen to be Lucy would you?” Josh asked grinning.

“Yeah, that’s me, why?” She asked.

“Just wondering.” Josh winked at Edward making his face grow pink.

“I’m Lola.” I said. Lucy looked at me and smiled. She was really beautiful with bright green eyes, a pixie body and fiery red hair. 

“Nice to meet you.” She said politely. 

“Do you guys want to stay and watch a movie with us?” Josh asked.

“Sounds good.” Edward said.

Half an hour into the movie Edward and Josh went to get beer from the kitchen. 

“So how did you meet Edward?” I asked, turning and facing Lucy.

“We’ve been sleeping together for months… I’m so crazy about him but he barely acknowledges me other than when we are sleeping together!”  She replied.

“I bet he secretly loves you.” I grinned.

“Speaking of secretly loving people… How’s Josh?” She asked.

“It’s not secret anymore.” I replied smiling at her.

“OH MY GOD, FINALLY! I don’t even live here but it was driving me crazy that all he would do is talk about you and ask me advice on how to get you… It was driving me nuts!”

“That’s so cute!” I squealed sounding extremely girly. “But so unlike him… He seems like someone is such a player.”

“Nah, he just thinks he’s top shit.” Lucy said, making me laugh. 

“Who wants to go in the Jacuzzi?!” Declan said entering the room. I turned around to face him to see a blonde bimbo standing behind him wearing one of his shirts. 

“Everyone, this is Latiesha. My… friend.” He said. “Shall I call you a cab?” He said turning to face her.

“But I wanna go in the Jacuzzi!” She whined. Declan sighed. 

“Come on, Lola and Luce. Let’s go have some fun.” Lucy and I looked at each other and started giggling as we followed Declan upstairs onto the roof.