Chapter eight: The transformation, The party, the actions of a skank.

When it hit 6pm I decided I should start to get ready, as the party started in two hours. I got out of the shower and sprayed myself with perfume. Now, what should I wear? I started off with a black push up bra and matching undies that Victoria had bought me, which actually made me feel a little bit sexy.

I put on my new tight, slinky red top, which was quite low cut. It finished under my bust, so my stomach and belly button piercing were showing. I then chose a skirt to wear. I had picked out my “special occasion” skirt, which was black. It had a thick black band that clung to my waist and then it hung loosely down to my knees.  

I took the skirt that was lying on my bed and literally cut it in half with scissors. When I tried it on I fell in love with it.  It was very short, the shortest I’ve ever worn. It didn’t even come half way down my thighs. Finally, I pulled on my brand new red pumps, which I had spent all of yesterday practicing walking in.  The high heels made my legs look long and tan, neither of which I had ever seen before on me.

I looked in the mirror, shocked at my transformation. I was a bit unsure about it but I did love it. I applied my new makeup to my face, following a makeup tutorial on the Internet. I started with a moisturizer, and then I used powder and then a bit of blush. I outlined my eyes in eyeliner and added a hefty amount of mascara. I gave myself smokey eyes using black, grey and dark blue eyeshadow. I had never had make up like this done on me before and I admit, I looked the best that I ever have before.

I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Victoria to come when I got a call from her. “I’m so sorry,” she said, sounding as though she was crying. “The fucking bitch won’t let me out of the house because I called her a gold digger when Dad had left. She’s not even my mother!” Once I calmed downed Victoria I had to calm down myself. Could I really do this alone? 

I walked out the door and caught a taxi to Sam’s house. I was so excited and nervous at the same time- the anticipation was just killing me.  Sam’s house was huge and I could hear the music from down the road. I came an hour late so I assumed that most people would already be there. I doubt Sam thought that I would even turn up. There were about 130 people in his house. This was definitely going to be the best party ever.

I walked in the front door and instantly spotted Tracy dancing in the lounge room. I grabbed a vodka shot and skulled it super fast. That was my first taste of alcohol and it was disgusting. It burned my throat and I coughed. But I still took three more after that.  

As I was walking up to where Tracy was, guys were wolf whistling at me and yelling out things. “Hey sweet cheeks. Nice legs- what time do they open?” A guy, I think his name was Tom, said as he smacked me on the butt.

 I watched Tracy as she danced in the middle of the room with guys practically swarming around her. Their eyes practically popping out in excited staring at her, and I’m pretty sure they may have even been drooling. Feeling the alcohol in my system I walked up right beside her and started to dance, by myself. 

I started swaying my hips to the music and going down low sometimes. I threw my hands above my head and brought them down slowly from my neck to my thighs.  I leant forward and came up slowly. It seemed to be working because the guys stopped looking at Tracy and started watching me and began to surround me.

“Who is that chick? Fuck, she’s doable.” I heard some guys saying behind me. I smiled evilly. This was definitely working. 

I kept dancing and then I heard someone yell “HOLY SHIT THAT’S LOLA THE NEW GIRL.” The popular girls literally gasped out loud staring, but I just pretended like I couldn’t hear anyone. 

I looked over and saw Sam standing by himself just staring at me with his mouth open in shock. I laughed out loud, hoping that he regretting kicking me out of his house for being to ashamed of me. Suddenly, a good-looking guy from school named Sean came up and started dancing behind me. 

He held my body against his and started moving his hips in time with mine. I had never done this before but I loved it. The guy that whistled at me, Tom, came up to us. He looked at Sean with a devious smile. “Caring is sharing,” he said grinning. 

I was confused at what he meant but then he stood in front of me and started dancing with me as well. He stuck one leg between mine so that I was literally grinding up against two guys. I looked around the room at all the people. 

The guys were watching with awe and jealousy at the two guys dancing with me.  The girls were in shock and were still staring at me with their mouths hanging open. Best of all, Tracy looked as though she was about to scream. Or cry. Her face of was priceless. 

We continued to dance and then I locked eyes with Sam. He was just staring at me, his emotion impossible to read. We looked at each other for what seemed like forever. And then he just turned and walked away. What the hell was that? Oh well, fine be like that. 

All of a sudden, Tracy desperate to get attention on her stood up on a chair. “Who wants to play truth or dare?” she said, obviously still angry and sounding desperate. Well this I couldn’t miss. I followed her into a room with about fifteen others.

“Dibs starting off!” Tom called out. A couple of minutes later we were all sitting in a large circle, Sam included. I wasn’t surprised that I got the first dare.

“Lola. I dare you to make out with me.” Tom said, grinning.

I giggled a bit feeling the alcohol stir inside of me. I crawled over to him across the circle on my hands and knees and sat on his lap straddling him. I kissed him once slowly to tease him. Then I went back into the kiss again, this time moving my lips in sync with his. I deepened the kiss by using my tongue whilst Tom pulled me closer to him by my hips. 

The kiss was good and it was sexy but it was nothing compared to what I had felt with Sam only a couple of days ago. I stopped kissing him and looked around. The guys were all cheering and the girls were silent, with their mouths hanging open. 

As I sat back in the spot I was sitting in originally I looked over to Jacob for the first time, only just realizing he was at the party. He was staring at me, again, clearly gobsmacked. Good. "That was hardly a dare, Tom." I said, winking at him. 

The game of truth or dare was starting to get boring. I didn't answer truth about anything, incase I was asked if I was a virgin or something. A guy named Louis was dared to have seven minutes in heaven with me… He didn't seem to complain. He took my hand and led me into the closet. 

The closet was pitch black and I heard him sitting down on the ground so I sat down with him. "I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything with me, Lola." Louis said, politely. Awe he was so sweet!

"Well do you want me to?" I said, coyly.

"Well of course I do Lola. You're stunning." he said being sincere. 

I thought that because he was being so sweet I would reward him. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him towards me. He was definitely a good kisser and I could tell he was getting aroused quickly by the fast growing buldge in his pants. 

I placed his hand that was around my waist and put it onto my breast, giving him a little taste of my goodies, something that I had never done before in my life and I doubt that I would have done if I were sober.

The room seemed to be swimming in circles and I was feeling dizzy but I pushed the feeling away. I started to unbutton his belt and pull down his pants when Tracy came in. "Times up. Get out." She said, clearly not happy. 

As I walked back out into the room my favourite song came on. I took another couple of shots screwing up my face in the process of it going down my throat. The song was "Hot air" by Nelly. I love this song! I must be extremely drunk because it felt like it was a dream.. Not real life. I couldn't think straight as I started dancing. 

i walked my way over to the group and stood in front of Sam. I started to dance slowly, once again swaying my hips. I didn't get any reaction from him so I took off my top slowly. Never before in my life had I done such a slutty thing, but at the time it felt right. His eyes didn't even look at my body and stayed staring into my eyes. 

He suddenly stood up, shaking his head at me and walked past me. Man, what was wrong with him? Embarrassed, I turned around and climbed onto a table and continued to dance to the jeers of the boys surrounding me.