Chapter Seven

*Please read A/N at end! It's important! Explains why I haven't been writing as much*

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open, meeting the same ceiling that I'd woken up to last time I was like this. I turned my head looking around the room to see that Kieran wasn't there. My heart dropped as I realized he hadn't sat by my side this time. A moment later the door to the room opened and Kieran walked in with a tray of food. He sat it on a table next to the door, not even realizing that I was watching him. When he turned around my eyes met his and a look of worry flashed across his face, before he smiled and walked over to me.

Wrapping his arms around me he lifted me from the bed, I groaned with the strength of his hug before laughing and wrapping my arms around my neck. "You've got to stop doing this Jazmyn. It seems every time I take my eyes off of you I find you unconscious. I guess I'll just have to make sure to never let you out of my sight again, I know that I promised not to let anything happen to you again last time we were like this. I guess I didn't really do a good job of keeping that promise."

"What happened?" I asked him looking confused, he stared at me for a second. Searching my face for something, it was like he was trying to see if I was joking with him or not.

"I don't know Jazmyn, I was hoping you could tell me what happened." He said as he sat me back down the bed. He sat down across me, watching me with worried as I tried to think of what happened.

"I remember that we went on a run. You were chasing me, and then my wolf took over. She pushed me to the back of my mind and she was enjoying running through the forest. That's when we realized that you weren't there, we stopped to see if you would catch up." I tried thinking past that, but it was like I was hitting my head against a brick wall. The harder I tried to remember the more my head started to hurt, until I couldn't stand it anymore at clutched at my head. "I don't remember anything else."

"That's okay, we'll try and figure out what happened. Who knows it might come back to you eventually. The doctor said that it was most likely magic that made you pass out anyway. I'm guessing it also made you forget what happened to so you couldn't tell us."

"I'm sorry Kieran, I really want to tell you what happened, and I feel bad that I was the only person there and I'm completely useless." Kieran wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"It's fine Jazmyn, we'll figure something out." He said as he rubbed his hand up and down my back. I could tell he was worried about what had happened, and was just trying to hide it.

"How did they get to me? Didn't you say there was always somebody on pack grounds? How could they have gotten to me without nobody knowing?"

"I don't know Jazmyn, I'm guessing that since this person can obviously use spells they were able to hide themselves from everybody except for you. Considering these people are after you, I think they're letting us know that they can get to you, and we're not going to be able to stop it."

"What are they planning to do with me?" I said, I started at the wall over Kieran's head. I felt like I already had an idea of what they were planning, but I had no idea how. When I tried to remember my head started pounding again, telling me that it was most likely blocked by this stupid spell.

"We'll find out Jazmyn," Kieran said as he pushed me back so I was laying down on the bed. "You should get some more rest, the pack doctor said that the spell took a lot out of you. When you wake up I've got some food here for you," I just nodded and rolled onto my side as he sat on a chair next to the bed. I watched him pick up a book that was on the nightstand and start reading. I found it soothing watching his eyes take in the words on the page, every once in awhile he'd look up and see me watching and smile.