Chapter Six

The next day after talking over everything, and trying to figure out when those people would come for me. Kieran decided to take me on a run in our wolf form, saying something about how it would be good for me to get use to my wolf form. It would be better for fighting off anybody who came for me, and also I was faster in my wolf form than I was in my human form. Which would make it easier for me to get away from the people that were suppose to be coming for me.

Kieran ended up taking me to the clearing that I'd see in my last dream before I'd actually shifted for the first time. We were alone in the clearing, I couldn't say the same for the forest. Kieran had said something about how there were always people in the forest in their wolf forms. He stood across from me and I just stared at him a moment, hoping he'd explain how exactly this was suppose to happen. I hadn't actually learned to change into my wolf form on my own yet.

"If you like that outfit I suggest you take it off," he said to me, a smirk on his face. I just glared at him and he laughed for a second before getting serious again.

"I'll take off my clothes once you tell me exactly how I'm suppose to do it," I said to him, this time I was the one smirking at the look on his face. His eyes turned a dark blue as he stared at me.

"Call your wolf to the front, let her take over. It might hurt a little bit but not as much as when you first turned. Just call to your wolf and then let her power run through you. She'll take care of the rest," I nodded before turning and walking to the edge of the clearing. "Where are you going?" He asked as I walked I away I heard him start taking a couple of steps towards me.

"To take my clothes off, I told you I would once you explained it to me. Never said I'd do it in front of you," I looked over my shoulder at the look at his face, and couldn't help the laugh that slipped past my lips. His eyes were dark and you could see the frustration in them at my words, he knew that he'd been tricked and he wasn't enjoying it at all.

"No fair little wolf," I heard him call out as I hid behind a tree and started taking off my clothes. I piled them up on the ground next to the tree. Making sure to fold them, and hoping that wouldn't get to dirty from laying on the ground. Then I did what Kieran had told me to do. I closed my eyes and called to my wolf inside of my head. I felt the burn in my veins a moment later, and some discomfort as my bones started changing form again. Making way for the wolf inside of me.

I fell to my hands and knees and a moment later I was standing on the legs of my wolf, panting with the exertion that shifting had taken on my body. When I'd finally caught my breath I walked around the tree to see Kieran standing there in his wolf form, waiting for me. I trotted over to stand in front of Kieran and gave him a wolfish grin. He jumped forward causing me to yelp in surprise as I hit the ground with his weight on my back.

He started licking my ears and the top of my head as I growled at him, not appreciating the surprise attack he'd pulled on me. He stepped off me a moment later, and laid down so his nose was just centimeters from. This time he was the one who had a wolfish grin on his face. I just glared at him, and let out a breath of air through my nose to let him know that I was not appreciative.

He turned and started trotting away from me, ignoring the look I was giving him, he stopped a few feet away and turned to look at me. Inclining his head to let me know that I was suppose to follow him. I stood to my feet and trotted after him as he continued into the woods. I was concocting a plan in my head as I watched him walking in front of me, his tailing hanging high in the air as he walked.

Jumping forward I grabbed on to his tail, making sure not to bite down to hard as my teeth clamped around his tail. Hair filled my mouth, and it wasn't the best taste in the world. It was worth though when I heard his yelp in surprised before I let go of his tail and he turned on me. His head low as he growled at me. I smirked at him as I stood there staring at him for a moment. I could tell he was laughing at my actions by the shine in his eyes as he looked at me.