Chapter Four

-_--_- Unknown's POV -_--_-

"You called for me ma'am," a young girl said as she ran into the room. She put her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her air from running across the building.

"Let the others know that the time has come. The girl's spell is broken and her wolf has finally shown herself," the woman said as she stood in front of the small bird bath in front of her. The water cast an eerie glow from inside, telling the girl that the woman had just finished watching something from inside.

"What would you like me to tell them exactly?"

"Tell them the time has come, they'll known what you mean." The girl nodded and hurried out of the room. The door slammed behind her. "I was hoping her wolf would stay hidden for longer than the time has been given, soon she'll start looking for answers, and who knows how long it will be before she finds them." She watched the girl in the water as the Alpha wrapped his arms around her and she leaned into them.

The door opened a moment later and three people walked in the room. Two older men and another older woman much like the one standing behind the bird bath. "The girls spell has been broken," one of the men said as he made his way across the room the other two following behind him. They all stood around the bowl of water, and watched what the witch had been watching previously. The Alpha giving comfort to the girl next to him.

"The spell broke, and she remembers us. She remembers when we put the spell on her."

"How is that possible? That night was suppose to erased from her memories. We made sure of it that night after the spell was placed on her, how was she able to get the memory back."

"Her wolf is stronger than we thought, the time spent trapped inside the girl's body only strengthened the wolf. She's stronger than we ever could have imagined."

"What should we do? There must be something that we can do, we need to get to the girl, we need to get close to her." The other woman spoke between the two men.

"That's impossible, there's no way for any of us to get close to her without the Alpha being able to find out who we are, or that we're at least different from them. Now that his mate's wolf has come out, he's stronger. The bond has already began to form between them."

"We may not be able to get close to the girl, but somebody of her kind can." She waved her hand over the water, and a wave of it rose up till it was in front of the woman's face. A moment later a young woman's face showed through the water. "Bring us the girl, she'll prove to be useful after all." Looks passed between the three standing across from the woman, as they all agreed with the plan the woman was concocting.

-_--_--_--_-

-_--_- Jazmyn's POV -_--_-

"Alpha a young girl was found in the territory," a man said as he entered the room Kieran I were in. Kieran jumped up from the bed to face the man after he spoke.

"What do you mean you found a young girl in the territory? What do you want me to do with her?"

"She's asking for your mate, says that she knows her. She won't speak to anybody else except for her," the man said as he looked over Kieran's shoulder to me. Kieran turned to look at me and looked like he was trying to make a decision in his head.

"I want to see this girl," I said standing from the bed. My knees were weak from resting in the bed for the last couple of days.

"Jazmyn the girl can wait, you need to rest. You're still weak from the wounds that you sustained from your father."

"I'm fine Kieran, this girl is asking for me, and she'll only talk to me. It would only make sense that I go and speak to her. Who knows maybe I'll recognize who she is when I see her?" I said as I started walking towards Kieran. He grabbed my arm to steady me before wrapping his arm around my waist, to help me from the room and towards where the girl was being held.