12

As I stare at her, a smirk forms on her lips. "The play!" I blurt out randomly before we rush to it. Bye, bye, little brat. Okay, the power is seriously going to my head. Although I'm well aware of the fact that I'll never treat people the way she does, I always should make an effort to treat others nicely.

Even so, I'm genuinely glad that this place will become better, and I completely trust my dad. We arrive at the room in a matter of minutes, only to find a disappointed teacher standing in the center of the room. "No one else is trying out for the play," he says sadly. "Maybe, we could try something new."

I purse my lips. "Maybe..."

"Um..." Alya trails off, being deep in thought. "I-I..." All of us were thinking pretty hard about it, trying to formulate a good plan. Alya wasn't sure what to do, and my brain refused to operate correctly.

"We could always do a fundraiser," suggests Adrien, who furrows his eyebrows in concentration. "I seen these types of things displayed throughout Paris, and maybe..." Nino shakes his head in disagreement before sighing.

"I think we should make a movie instead," he states proudly. "And... no, we could make a trailer and then have people pay to watch the movie!" The teacher gives him a thumbs down, being discontent with the idea.

Hmmm... I really don't know. Wait...! "We could do something with Ladybug and Cat Noir," I say abruptly. "If we can make them come, then we could have people pay for autographs and souvenirs."

"Honestly, I was thinking of a talent show," Adrien admits much to my surprise. "And, we could have some celebrities be the judges. It would be a win win situation for everyone. We could even do it in the gym."

"Perfecto," states the teacher. "I expect it to be finished in four days max." He starts to leave the room before looking at us over his shoulder and saying, "Also, there's no school for the next few days."

"Could we just call someone?" Alya questions. "Marinette, you have a lot of maids right now." I purse my lips and shake my head no. "Wait, why?" A sigh escapes my lips as I run a hand through my hair.

"I would feel guilty about making them work," I admit, chuckling nervously. "It isn't me." She smiles softly as I state, "So, I will design the layout for this room and what I think it should look like. Alya, try to get people to come, okay? Adrien, hang up posters on the walls. Nino, figure out which celebrities will be the judges."

"It's already done, dudette," Nino says, giving me a thumbs up. "We'll have Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Jagged Stone." I heave a sigh, looking around nervously. "Do you think that they'll be able to come?"

"Maybe..." I hum, glancing at Adrien through the corners of my eyes. "I'm going to start designing the room." I press the pencil to the paper and furrow my eyebrows in concentration. Once I'm finished designing it, it looks like this:

 Once I'm finished designing it, it looks like this:

But, there was three chairs in the front. I couldn't come as Ladybug, could I? Maybe, I should invite my dad and Gabriel Agreste, even though he barely comes out of his house. Nino quickly comes rushing towards me. "I know three celebrities who could do it!" He proclaims. "Jagged Stones, Adrien Agreste, and you." I sigh heavily, staring at the ground in dismay.

"Nino, Adrien and I might want to perform," I admit as he raises his eyebrows in astonishment. "You could ask my dad." He nods lightly. "He would most likely say yes." I pull out my phone before calling him. "Hey, dad."

"Hello, Marinette," my dad says in a relaxed yet serious tone. "What's up? Is everything alright? Do you need anything?" I get to my feet and stretch my arms. It sounds like he's hoping for something to happen.

"On Friday night, my school is having a talent show," I explain. "We were wondering if you would like to be one of the three judges." A momentary silence comes from the other side of the phone as I lock eyes with Nino for a split second.

"Whose the other two?"

"Jagged Stone—"

"You mean the famous singer?"

"Yes," I say softly. "The other one might be Adrien's dad." I hear him cheer before he becomes extremely quiet for a few moments. I shift uncomfortably, wondering if he's okay. What if there's an akuma attack?

"Yes. I would love to do it," he says in a relaxed tone as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. "I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I love you, dear." I told him I loved him back before he hangs up.

"Only one more to go!" I exclaim, nodding in Nino's direction. "So, one more to go." He smiles slightly before hurrying away. After that, I call all of the remaining students into the room as they stand before me.

"Hey, guys." I say. "There will be a party and a talent show in a few days." A loud murmur of approval comes from the students. "Okay. First things first. Since today is Monday, tomorrow and Wednesday will be tryouts. The principal and Ms. Bustier will be the judges for the first round. Does that make sense?"

"Yes," Rose states eagerly, having a wide grin on her face. "Can we help set up the decorations?" I nod before showing them the design plans. All of them agree and hurry off, promising that they'll help prepare for the upcoming talent show.