7

After awhile, the white foam is already up to his chin. Maybe, I should try one more time? I press my lips against his as tears stream down my cheeks. Within seconds, I find his hands caressing my face as his eyes turn green once again.

"Adrien..." I say in astonishment. "Are you okay? A new villain is out there, and I just want you to be safe." A warm smile forms on his lips as he stares intently at me. "And..." My voice trails off.

"I know, Bugaboo," he hums abruptly. What in the world? He probably is a huge fan of Cat Noir and I, witnessing our interactions. "Oh, I-I'm a huge fan of Ladybug and Cat Noir..." Adrien chokes out as his cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"Oh, you are?"

"Yes."

I heave a sigh, glancing around the room. "Adrien, I will take you back to your home," I say with a gentle smile, staring into his emerald eyes. "That's the only place where I am certain you are safe and sound."

"Aww... Bugaboo," says Adrien, who has an enormous grin on his face. "I-I mean, Ladybug..." I giggle to myself as he raises his eyebrows in astonishment. He nervously scratches the back of his head, chuckling to himself.

"Well, hop on my back," I order. He nods and obliges, getting on my back. I carry him throughout Paris, looking around before the akumatized girl locates me on top of a building much to our surprise.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Ladybug and Adrien Agreste," she says, swinging her hips. "How did you get free from my spell, hottie?" He glowers his eyes at her as I reach for my yoyo.

"Run, Adrien," I state, noticing him sprinting away through the corners of my eyes. I proceed to fight Control Freak, hoping that Cat Noir makes his appearance. "You are so going down," I say in a dangerous tone. Before I can charge at her, Cat Noir swings in and hits her with his stick. "Kitty!" I exclaim cheerfully.

"Hey, Bugaboo," he says in a surprisingly familiar voice. "Well, sorry I'm late. I got caught up with something." Control Freak glares at us before Cat Noir continues and says, "I will keep her distracted. Does that sound good with you, M'lady?"

"Yes! That's perfect, Kitty!" I proclaim. "Lucky Charm!" A pillow appears in my hands as I carefully examine her, noticing a necklace. That's where the akuma is, isn't it? I intently stare at the pillow, knowing that it has fake feathers inside of it.

My lucky vision shows me running before hitting the pillow against Cat Noir's staff and making feathers fall all over, which will cause a distraction to grant us the opportunity to destroy her necklace. "Are you ready, Kitty?" I ask as we do exactly that.

He breaks the object as a small smile curves around my lips. "Good job, Kitty," I say proudly before deevilizing the object. A white moth flies out of it before we rush away. Soon, I might become the mayor's daughter, and I cannot help but be nervous. As I return to the school, Adrien was already there.

I return to normal, walking straight to the principal's office. Alya, Adrien, Nino, and the principal sit there, being deep in conversation. "I accept the deal," he states in a surprisingly cheerful tone. "This will help the school, and I believe that you will be in charge of the play, correct?"

We nod in agreement. "We will!" I proclaim as the principal smiles. As we leave the room, I look over at Adrien, who looks extremely happy. I mean, I probably do as well. After everything that's happened today, it's good to have a moment of clarity.