11

It has been a few weeks since then. We successful moved our stuff into our new home and are attempting to adjust to the new environment. As for Chloe and her father, they remained in the Bourgeois hotel. 

At school, Chloe would constantly glare at me, and because of everything that happened, Sabrina completely ditched her for me. I was always nice to Sabrina and treated her like everyone else. At school, I was the most popular girl in school. 

In more ways than one, I became less socially awkward. It was a good thing because I liked Adrien so much. In a way, I cannot help but wonder if I could date Cat Noir as well. Would it be awkward? "Hey, Mari," a voice comes from behind me. 

I turn around, being face to face with Adrien. "Hi, Adrien," I say with crimson cheeks. "What's up?" He furrows his eyebrows in concentration before taking out and showing me his phone. It had a news report on it. 

"Everyone, Marinette used to worship me," Chloe proclaims in front of everyone. "She's garbage, and her nickname is Maritrash." She laughs hysterically, but no one joins her. Instead, with the cameras on her, Nadja intently stares at her. 

"What did she ever do to you?" Nadja asks. Chloe purses her lips in concentration, trying to come up with something. Perhaps, it's a lie? If so, then she's a liar. That'll make her even more of a liar than Lie-la. 

"It was her idea to take my daddy's position as mayor, and replace it with her own dad," she points out, putting her hands on her hips. "It's illegal, or something like that. Let's call Ladybug and ask her." 

"No way!" Nadja states, staring at her in annoyance. "She must be super busy, and you would be..." Before she could continue her statement, Chloe cuts her off by snickering to herself in amusement. 

"Do you know who I am?"

"The former mayor's daughter," Nadja retorts. "Your daddy isn't mayor anymore, so you can't be using that as an excuse anymore." Chloe's face flushes in embarrassment as she crosses her arms in annoyance. 

"Ugh."

The video ends as a smile curves on my lips. "Thank you so much, Adrien," I say in a genuine tone. "It doesn't really bother me what she has to say. Who cares, right?" His face softens as he puts his phone into his pocket. 

"Yes," he agrees, looking into my eyes as a gasp escapes my lips. "Y-You remind me of someone." I do? I wonder who that could be. I meet his gaze and find myself getting lost within his gorgeous eyes. 

"A-Are you—?" I start. Before I could finish, Alya approaches us. "Hey, Alya." Adrien notices Nino right besides her and nods in his direction. Alya stands next to Nino, whispering something in his ear, which causes him to laugh. They look so happy together, I think to myself. 

"Adrikins, what are you doing?" An annoying, childish voice shouts from across the school. Everyone looks in that direction, seeing the irritating wannabe, Chloe Bourgeois. Oh, I hate her so much.