30

I stand in front of the minotaur and Luka, with my hands on my hips. Even though I just revealed my true identity to him, I need to focus on eliminating this creature. I throw my yoyo at a ceiling fan and swing towards the creature, before launching him across the room.

Luka, who witnessed my transformation, stares at me with wide eyes. "Mar... I mean, Ladybug," he states, quickly getting to his feet. "Thank you so much." I nod in his direction, before picking him up and carrying him away from the creature.

The minotaur, who recovered surprisingly fast, follows right behind us. "Luka, I know you saw me transform into Ladybug," I point out, as the said male scrunches his brow in concern. "You were in danger, and I couldn't risk it."

"Marinette, I need to tell you something."

I arch a brow, as he heaves a sigh. Before he could say anything, the creature slashes at us. I barely dodge its attack and slam into a nearby wall, which causes me to drop him. The minotaur swings its axe at us, as I spin my yoyo in front of us.

"Thunder dragon!" A voice shouts from the other side of the minotaur. A bright light shrouds the creature, destroying it instantly. I raise my eyebrows in astonishment, realizing that Ryuko has rescued us.

With the creature now gone, Ryuko approaches us. "Ladybug, I am thankful that you are alright," she states, as her eyes land on Luka. "Is he okay? There was a girl with him earlier. Do you know where she is and if she's alright?"

I exchange a nervous look with Luka, as he takes a step forward. "She's safe," he says, staring at me through the corners of his eyes. "I managed to help her find a good hiding spot before the minotaur showed up."

"Understood," I hum, putting my hands on my hips. "Luka, stay safe. With the akumatized victim still out there, we need to find and stop them right away." The said male nods in response. "Just remain hidden until they've been defeated."

"Alright. You can count on me, Ladybug."

I shoot him a warm smile, as Ryuko and I hurry outside, where a muscular figure stands before us. My eyes flash dangerously, as I get into a fighting stance. "My name is Zeus, and I'm the king of the gods!" The figure declares.

I exchange a look with Ryuko, knowing that this must be the akumatized victim. If he's announcing himself as Zeus, then he must be pretty obsessed with Greek mythology. If that's the case, then our chances against him are very slim. From what we've seen earlier, he not only has the ability to summon creatures from Greek mythology, but he has the powers of lightning, thunder, and sky manipulation.

Before we could say anything, the akumatized victim holds out his hand, as a bolt of electricity races towards us. I swing my yoyo out in front of us, stopping his attack. "Ladybug, what should we do?" Ryuko asks worriedly.

"His powers are very dangerous," I note, as the akumatized victim holds out his arms and starts to summon a powerful storm. "If we don't stop him soon, then somebody could get hurt. What I'm concerned about, though, his ability to control the monsters. We have no idea how many he can summon, so our best bet would be to defeat him here and now."

"Understood. Let me know when you come up with a plan," states Ryuko, before charging at the akumatized victim. "Wind dragon." As he aims a punch at her, Ryuko vanishes into thin air and reappears behind him. She swings her sword at him, which he catches and attempts to break.

"Lucky Charm!" I declare, throwing my yoyo into the air. A metal rod appears in front of me, as I purse my lips in concentration. What am I supposed to do? If lightning hits this rod, then I would be electrocuted.

"Ladybug, we've defeated the monsters and are here to help!" A familiar voice calls. I slowly turn around, being face to face with Bunnyx, Viperion, and Cat Noir. My eyes light up, as relief washes over me. Thank goodness they're here!