Chapter 20 ~Finale~

First off, I just want to thank all of the readers/supporters of this story! This story would have gotten no where without the people telling me to continue, or that they loved the chapter and to post the next one really soon.

I appreciate all of the comments that I've gotten on this story! I've read every single comment, and I apprecite them all!:)

Now, enjoy the finale of Doused In Water Gun Love (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos' POV

Rachel and I were in the Palm Woods lobby taking a walk. Rachel had spotted the vending machine, and she pointed to it. "Want to get a snack?"

"Fruit Smackers!" I yelled, running over towards the machine, and Rachel laughed, jogging to catch up to me.

We put the money in the vending machine, and Rachel punched in the code for fruit smackers, both of us getting a pack. They fell to the bottom, and I immediately reached in and grabbed them. I handed her her package politely, before ripping my bag apart, eating the fruit smacks like a maniac.

"Whoa there, calm down," Rachel joked, and I laughed.

"Sorry, I just love my Fruit Smackers!" I exclaimed, and Rachel pretended to look hurt.

"More than me?" She joked, pretending to let out a sob. My smile faded, replacing with a frown. I put my hand on her shoulder in worry.

"Of course not!" I said, and Rachel laughed, throwing her head back.

"You honestly thought I was jealous of Fruit Smackers?" Rachel asked, and I shrugged.

"It's a possibility," I said, and Rachel shook her head, smiling as she placed a red Fruit Smacker in her mouth. I quickly pecked her lips softly, and she smiled as we continued to walk hand in hand around the Palm Woods.

Logan's POV

I walked over to Jay who was laying down in a lounge chair by the pool. I quietly snuck up on her, stepping over her, making me block her light. "Whoever is standing there better move in the next five seconds," Jay said, and I tried to hold in my laugh. Jay lifted her sunglasses above her eyes, not once looking up at me. "Please stop blocking my - oh, Logan!" Jay said, smiling and I laughed.

"Hey, hows it going?" I asked, still standing infront of her.

"Pretty good! Now, would you please move? You're blocking my sun," Jay said, and I laughed, stepping to the side and taking a seat next to her. "Thanks!" She said, sitting up for a minute to kiss my cheek before laying back down.

I continued to stare at her, admiring her features. Her dark brown hair falling perfectly over her shoulders, her brown eyes sparkling before she placed the sunglasses over them. I continued to stare at her for a good five minutes before she even realized that I was still looking at her. She put her glasses on the top of her head, and she looked at me, a confused expression on her face.

"Do you... need something?" Jay asked, and I nodded.

"I need to know how come you're so beautiful?" I asked, and Jay blushed. She flung her legs to the side of the lounge chair so that she was facing me.

"I don't know how to reply to that," Jay said, laughing softly.

"I do," I said, putting my hand out and putting her hair behind her ear. I leaned forward, both of us smiling as I crashed my lips onto hers.

James' POV

Abbey and I walked through the Palm Wood's park, hand in hand. She laughed, throwing her head back as I told a joke that Carlos had once told us one night on Fish Stick Friday. Abbey quickly covered her mouth, trying to make her laugh quieter. I quickly stepped infront of her, making her stop dead in her tracks. I reached forward, taking her hand off her mouth and placing it at her side.

"Don't try and cover up that beautiful smile. You might be disappointing people," I smirked, and Abbey blushed, smirking back up at me.

"Are you trying to say you like my smile?"

"What else would I be trying to say?" I asked, and Abbey blushed, looking down at the ground. "Oh, and don't hide that blush. I think you're cute when you blush," I said, and Abbey looked up at me, shaking her head.

"You're just full of compliments today, Diamond," Abbey said, and I smiled.

"It's not hard to give compliments to a girl as beautiful as you," I smirked, and Abbey threw her arms up.

"Stop it!" Abbey joked, and I laughed, taking my place beside her, taking her hand back in mine. We continued to walk around the Palm Woods, laughing over more silly things that have happened to us.

"Do you remember that one time, when Kendall tripped down the stairs? And it didn't even phase him? That was so weird!" Abbey exclaimed, and I nodded, agreeing.

"Yeah, he just shook it off! He was on his butt at the end of the staircase and he just stood up and continued on going! Even though that huge bruise that he had the next day made him finally react to it," I said, and Abbey laughed nodding.

"That bruise was the size of a basketball!" Abbey said, and I looked at her. "Okay, not that big. But it was large!"

"You know what else is large? The amount of beauty that you're body contains!" I said, and Abbey groaned, laughing.

"Well, thanks," Abbey said, and I kissed her lips softly, and full of passion.

"You're welcome, Sunshine," I said, and Abbey smiled, connecting our lips for another time.

Kendall's POV

Hannah and I walked on the shore of the beach that was right down the street from the Palm Woods. Hannah and I's jeans rolled up to our knees, our fingers interlocked, the water just barely washing over our feet. Hannah smiled as she looked out at the beach, and even father at the other side; she was looking at the lighthouse.

"That lighthouse will hold a lot of memories, so will this beach," I said, and Hannah nodded, not taking her eyes of the lighthouse.

"I can still remember every single detail of that night. I can't even remember what we had for dinner last night, but I can remember that night perfectly," Hannah said, and I smiled looking down at her.

"And why is that?"

"Because it was one of the best night's of my life," Hannah said, her voice soft and gentle. I smiled and I leaned down to kiss her cheek. We continued to walk down the shore of the beach, laughing over everything that was the slightest bit funny. Even if it wasn't funny, we laughed anyway. We knew that the reason we were laughing was because we were just happy to be together.

"And to think this started with you getting me soaking wet in the lobby of the Palm Woods..." Hannah mumbled under her breath, and I looked at her.

"What did you say?" I asked, not being able to understand her.

"I met you when you soaked me in water in the lobby of the Palm Woods with that silly water gun that you have. That's how we met, and it's so odd how things turned out," Hannah said, looking at me, smiling and I smiled back.

"It is kind of weird. It seemed like you're first impression of me didn't matter. You were really mad at me because I got you and your script wet, but now look at where we are," Kendall said, holding up our hands.

"Well, I'm glad that things turned out this way," Hannah said, and I grinned, nodding.

"So am I," I said, placing my lips onto hers as water hit our ankles. We both smiled into the kiss, knowing that if my friends hadn't caught Hollywood Fever, we never would have met.

That's when I really take the time to thank my friends. To thank them for allowing me to meet the person that I love and will love for the rest of my life.