Chapter 9

This is the 9th part, and chapters are very short. I promise, chapters will become longer soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

I sat there nervously infront of my computer waiting for Jay to return with the four Big Time Rush boys. The only reson I was really nervous was facing Kendall; well, not techniqually facing him, just over the computer. Even though it may seem easier just because theirs a computer screen splitting us up, it's just as nerve-racking.

"Hannah!" I heard Abbey yell, and I laughed.

"Abbey!" I responded, her face framed by her red hair, a smile placed on her lips.

"Whats up?" She asked, and I grinned.

"Well, let's just say being back here in Virginia sucks," I explained, and Abbey chuckled, as Jay's face popped back onto the screen, her taking a seat next to Abbey.

"What's so wrong with Virginia?"

"Well, its not really the state. It's what I've done to escape it," I explained, and Abbey and Jay exchanged a glance.

"Hannah, what did you do?"

"I attempted to run away..."

"Run away?!" They both yelled.

"Twice..."

"Hannah, now there is no chance of you ever coming back! Your parents will definitly not allow it," Jay said, and I shrugged, sighing.

"I know, I know."

"Jay? Abbey?" I heard James' voice call through their apartment, and Abbey smiled, sheepishly, her cheeks turning pink.

"Oh, Abbey got the hots for Jam-" I started, smirking, but she shushed me as James approached onto the screen.

"Oh, hey, Hannah!" James said, resting his hand on Abbey's shoulder, Abbey's cheeks turned into a darker shade of pink.

"Hey, James. What's happening-"

"James, we have to go meet up with Gustavo. I don't care how much you want to talk to Abbey-" Logan said, interrupting me, but then stopping when looking at their computer screen at me. "It's Hannah!" Logan said, and James glared at him.

"Hannah!" I heard Carlos scream, coming up behind Logan.

"I've never heard my name so many times in one day," I said, and we all laughed slightly.

"So, Hannah, how are things?" Logan asked, and I shrugged.

"Fine," I explained, and Abbey and Jay raised their eyebrows at me.

"She attempted to run away; twice," Abbey explained, and the three boy's eyes widened.

"That's insane, Hannah! That's something Carlos would do!" James said, and Carlos grinned, nodding his head.

"Speaking of running away..." Logan explained, looking around at everyone in the apartment.

"Should we tell her?" Jay asked, and I looked at everyone through my laptop screen, confused.

"Tell me what?" I asked slowly, afraid of what they were planning on telling me.

"Well, Kendall," Logan started, and just at him saying his name, butterflies erupted in my stomach. "He kind of-"

My doorbell rang, interrupting Logan, making me jump. "The doorbell just rang, I'll talk to you guys later, okay?" I said, and their eyes widened.

"I think the person who just rung your doorbell is Ke-" Carlos started, but I closed out of the video chat, quickly saying goodbye. I jumped off my bed, running down the stairs and towards the door.

"Hannah? Are you getting the door?" I heard my mom yell to me from the livingroom.

"Yep!" I responded, my feet shuffling across the ground as I made my way to the door. I reached for the doorknob, before my mom yelled to me again.

"If it's some girl scouts trying to sell cookies, theres a five dollar bill on the counter!" My mom yelled, and I looked in the direction of the livingroom, a confused look on my face. Why in the world would girl scout's be coming around, and why is that the first thing that comes to mind when the doorbell rings?

I turned the doorknob, reaching for the five dollar bill on the counter; just incase. I flung the door open, looking up at the person in front of me. I gasped slightly, dropping the 5 dollar bill, it landing by my right foot.