Chapter 18

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about the lack of updates! lasts weekend i was extremely busy, and then this week i just couldn't get myself to sit down and write! and then my friend slept over last night, so I couldn't really write.

But even though this is kind of short, I hope it's worth the long wait! Once again, so sorry!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

Hannah slammed the door behind her, and I stood their, dumbfounded. What did I just say? She walked out on me, because I wasn't thinking when I was spitting words out of my mouth.

"Kendall," Abbey warned, everyone staring at me.

"Yes?" I managed to spit out.

"What were you thinking?" James yelled, and I put my arms up in defense.

"I wasn't! That's the problem! I said some things that I didn't mean, and now-"

"She walked out on you," Jay finished, and everyone looked at her. "What? It's true!"

"What are you still doing standing here? Go after her!" Logan yelled, and Carlos pushed me out the door. The door was slammed in my face as I stood in the hallway, looking around. I don't even know which way she went. I figured she took a left to go to the elevators and up to her apartment, but my brain wasn't functioning properly with Hannah mad at me.

Eventually, after just standing in the middle of the hallway for a few minutes, I walked towards the elevators. Instead of going up to Hannah's floor, I clicked the lobby button. The elevator doors opened, and the lobby seemed almost empty. I looked outside the window and noticed all the plants blowing from the wind. I noticed rain hitting the ground outside, and I sighed. Even though it was a stupid decision, I walked towards the front door of the Palm Woods and walked into the pouring rain.

I looked at the busy streets of LA. I looked up at the sky, the rain hitting my face. My whole body was soaked, and my clothes clung to my body. As the wind picked up, I shivered, crossing my arms for warmth; but that didn't help.

I had no idea why I had come out here. Maybe to think. Maybe to just wash away the memories of everything I had said to Hannah.

Hannah's POV

I slumped down on the couch in my apartment, tears flowing from my eyes. An hour has passed since Kendall had said those horrible words to me back in their apartment. Yet, I was still crying.

The door opened and Abbey walked in. Abbey sadly looked at me, noticing the tear stains on my face. Abbey sits next to me, placing a hand on my back.

"Hannah, you should go wash up," Abbey suggested, and I shrugged.

"What's the point? I'll just start crying again," I said, looking at her.

"Come on, Han. Just wash your face, take a couple of deep breaths, and go for a walk around the Palm Woods. Clear your mind," Abbey said, and I stood up.

"That sounds like a good idea, actually. Thanks," I said, and Abbey smiled.

"No problem," She said, and I walked into the bathroom down the hall.

After washing my face and taking a couple deep breaths - like Abbey had suggested - I walked towards the front door of the apartment. I decided to make this walk take as long as possible so I took a right towards the stairs. I walked down to the lobby, and walked by the front desk. I looked out the front door of the Palm Woods, finding the wind blowing hard, the rain pouring down on the entry way. I noticed someone standing in the middle of the entry way, staring up at the sky. Rain was pouring down on them, and I walked over to the door, about to tell them they should come inside; then I realized who it was.

I hesitated on walking out the door, but went with my first instinct. I walked outside, the rain hitting my skin, goosebumps rising on my body. "Kendall?" I said softly, Kendall's back towards mine. He quickly turned around at the sound of my voice, and he smiled softly.

"Hannah."

Kendall's POV

"Hannah," I breathed, a sigh of relief escaping my lips. Hannah was here, and I might be able to explain this to her.

"Look, I know you are going to want me to listen to you," Hannah started, and I frowned; this can't be good. "But I don't know if I'm ready for an explaination."

"Hannah, let me just explain this one thing. I didn't mean anything I said in the apartment. None of it. I don't know what I would do if you went back to Virigina," I said, and Hannah sighed.

"I said, I wasn't ready for an explaination, but it looks as though you are already giving me one," Hannah said, and I smiled sadly.

"Sorry," I said, and Hannah stared at me as I stared down at the ground.

"Kendall?" Hannah asked, and I raised my head to look at her.

"Yeah?"

"If you didn't want me to go back to Virigina, why did you say what you did?" Hannah asked, and I brushed my hand over my wet hair. The rain started to pour down harder, the wind picking up. Hannah had to speak up in order for me to hear her over the weather.

"I thought you didn't want an explaination?" I asked, smirking.

"Well, I want one now," Hannah said, as if it were obvious, and I chuckled softly.

"I wasn't thinking. I was just so upset that you were so down on yourself about how you didn't get the role, that I just said things I didn't mean to get you to stop."

"Kendall?" Hannah asked, ignoring everything that I just said.

"Yes, Hannah?"

"Do you love me?"