Chapter 3

Hannah's POV

"Hey!" I yelled towards the blonde haired boy, and he looked at me. "What's your problem? You got everyone in the lobby soaked!"

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just my friend is orange, and I have to get him to not be orange before we go to the recording studio today," He explained, and I nodded slowly. I wasn't exactly expecting him to tell me every little detail. "What's your name? I haven't seen you around before," He asked. Here we go with this question again.

"I'm Hannah," I snapped, still fusterated with him for getting me and my script soaked. I hope that the script didn't get messed up, or the words got blurred because of the water. If they did, this boy will pay.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kendall." He asked, smiling, and I just continued glaring at him. He coughed awkwardly, and I sighed. "Look, I'm sorry about getting you and your script soaked. I just really need to make my friend normal colored."

I laughed slightly, and Kendall smiled. "I guess it's okay. Just if my script is messed up, you're going to be in serious trouble," I said, a serious expression on my face. He nodded, his eyes wide, and I smiled. I started to walk away, but he quickly grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"I know that this is a lot to ask because we just met and that I just got you soaked from my water gun, but I was wondering if you could help me turn my friend James un-orange?" Kendall asked.

"Sure. Why not. But I really need to practice my script. So, if this isn't over by tonight, I'm going to have to stop." I said, and Kendall nodded.

"Okay! Let's go-" Kendall said, but then he looked straight ahead, his smile fading.

"What?" I asked, turning my head slowly to look in the direction he was staring at. As I looked in the direction, I saw the orange boy - James, I guess his name is - walking towards us. Also, a boy with orange, circular glasses that was wearing a weird outfit was banging on a drum. And a boy that was wearing a very fashionable outfit, who was standing in the middle of two snobby-looking girls. "Please don't tell me those are your friends too."

"If I did, I would be lying." Kendall said, and I sighed.

"We have a lot of work to do."

"You have no idea," Kendall said, before we quickly ran out of the Palm Woods, to try and think of a plan.

*~*~*

As we sat in Rocque Records, a recording studio where Kendall and his friends record their songs, we tried thinking of a plan with Gustavo Rocque and Kelly Wainwright, Gustavo's assistant. Kendall was fusterated, and he had picked up his hockey stick, that I didn't notice was with him, and he started saying that he was going to the rink to clear his mind, and it reminds him of where he came from.

"Wait, what did you just say?" Kelly asked.

"I'm going to the rink to clear my head, because the ice reminds me of where I... came from!" Kendall said, catching on. I smiled, understanding.

"What? Why is everyone nodding, and smiling?" Gustavo asked.

"I think we just got an idea."