Chapter 11

Hannah's POV

"I'll do it. I'll go to LA with you," I said, squeezing my eyes shut tight. I could feel Kendall's eyes on me, and I opened my right eye slowly.

"Are you sure?" Kendall asked, and I opened both of my eyes completely. I sighed, shrugging. "I don't want you to do something you are going to regret."

"No. I want to do this," I said, and Kendall nodded.

"You start packing. I'll be back at 6 to go to the airport," Kendall said, and I nodded. I waited until he was safely on the ground before heading back inside my room. I stared at my suitcase that I had used coming back to LA. Looks as though my suitcase - and I - are going to be seeing another day in LA.

I started packing up, and I felt like I walked from my closet and suitcase a thousand times. I took a glance at the clock when I was finished packing, and it was almost 6. I put my suitcase out on my balcony, and then I went back inside, going downstairs.

My parents were in the livingroom, watching tv, still. Do they do anything interesting? "Hey, guys? I'm going for a walk," I lied, and I hoped they couldn't see right through me.

"Okay, bring your phone just incase," I heard my mom yell, and I nodded even though she couldn't see me. I opened the door, stepping outside. I looked at the end of my driveway, a figure standing at the end.

"Hannah, where's your suitcase?" I heard Kendall ask.

"It's up on my balcony."

"You're going to make me climb up there again?" Kendall joked, and I smiled slightly. He looked at me with a worried expression, and he sighed. "I can tell; you don't want to do this."

"No, I do. It's just," I stopped, staring through the front window at my parents. They were sitting on the couch, watching a tv program that I have never seen before. "I don't know how they are going to react when I never return from my walk."

"Hannah, this is ridiculous. You shouldn't come with me, I don't know what I was thinking-"

"Kendall. I'm coming with you, and thats final," I said, and he sighed. He nodded, as we headed to the back of my house. Kendall climbed up the tree, up to my balcony and he grabbed my suitcase.

"Just drop it down, I'll catch it," I whisper-yelled, and Kendall raised his eyebrows at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Don't doubt my catching skills!" I said, and Kendall chuckled slightly before dropping the suitcase over the edge. I grabbed onto it with both hands, placing it on the ground. Kendall was by my side in a matter of minutes, and then we headed off towards the airport.

*~*~*

Security handed our boarding passes to us, and I excepted mine with shaky hands. Kendall looked down at my hands, then at me. We walked a little ways from security, and took a seat, waiting for them to call our flight. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I..." I said, not knowing how to respond. "I don't know."

"I can bring you back home," Kendall said, standing up and I shook my head. I didn't tell him a thing, but he knew what I meant. He sat back down next to me, holding my hand the whole wait for them to call our flight.

Our flight was finally called, and Kendall and I had taken our seats on the plane. There weren't a whole lot of people on the plane, only a few people here and there. Which suprised me.

I had a window seat, and I looked out the window the whole entire flight. Kendall, fell asleep next to me, and I was left alone to my worries. But, all of those were pushed aside when a wave of tiredness washed over me, and I felt my eyelids becoming heavy, slowly closing as we got closer to LA.

Kendall's POV

My eyes opened, and I looked to my left, seeing Hannah's head resting on my shoulder, her eyes closed. I smiled slightly, as I looked out the window from my seat. "Excuse me, passengers. We will be arriving at the LAX Airport in approximately 10 minutes," A flight attendant called over the microphone, and I reached my right hand over, rubbing Hannah's shoulder slightly. Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled up at me.

"We're going to be landing in 10 minutes," I told her, and she nodded slowly. She rubbed her eyes, before stretching out and looking out the window. I looked at her, feeling worried. I knew that she didn't want to do this. Or, she wanted to do this but the only thing that kept her from it was her parents. Yet, she's here right now anyway.

After 10 minutes past, we were getting off of our plane, entering the airport. Hannah still looked exhausted, for the fact that her eyes still seemed to be half closed. I smiled slightly, grabbing onto her hand that wasn't holding her suitcase. She looked up at me, smiling, as we walked out of the airport and went to the Palm Woods.

*~*~*

We walked into the Palm Woods, and Hannah's face immediately lit up. She missed this place almost as much as everyone in it missed her. Hannah looked around the lobby, and I smiled down at her. "Welcome home," I whispered in her ear, and she looked at me, laughing soflty. We started to head towards the elevator when Hannah put her hand infront of me, stopping me in my tracks. "What?"

"Shh!" Hannah said, and I put my arms up in surrender. "Look over there!" I followed Hannah's gaze, and I saw James and Abbey right infront of the elevator, around the corner that lead to the stairs. James hand was on Abbey's cheek and they were talking about something. Hannah's lips turned up into a grin, and she started to happy dance.

"Whoa, what's going on?" I asked, laughing at her, and she laughed along with me.

"Abbey likes James, and now look at what's happening!" Hannah said in a sing-songy voice, and she continued to dance. I laughed before joining in, dancing myself.

"What are you two doing?" James asked, looking at me. We both jumped, and started laughing.

"Oh my god, Hannah!" Abbey yelled, running up to her, taking her hand out of James. Abbey wrapped her arms around Hannah, and they squealed like girls do. James and I just stood there, watching them and laughing. After Abbey pulled away, James went in for the next hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Kendall came to Virginia and he got me to come back," Hannah explained, and Abbey's smile grew bigger.

"I knew Kendall would get her back! Ha! Jay owes me ten dollars," Abbey said, starting to happy dance.

"Everyone keeps dancing!" James yelled, and we laughed, shaking our heads.

"Come on, let's go have a party in honor of Hannah being back!" Abbey yelled, grabbing onto James' hand as we ran towards the elevator.