Chapter 16

This chapter is about Abbey and James! :)

Oh, and I want to let you guys know that I think this story is going to be coming to and end soon-ish. I'm thinking I MIGHT make it to chapter 20? I just thought I would let you guys know, and fill you in! :)

Now, enjoy chapter 16! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abbey's POV

After the big news of Hannah staying in LA, Logan and Jay had escaped to go to a fair and Hannah, Kendall and Carlos went girl hunting for Carlos - which I still find hilarious. James and I stayed in the apartment, and we continued to watch Paranormal activity 2.

"That was so creepy," I said, and James nodded.

"And to think these movies are based on true stories," James said, and I laughed slightly. "Let's watch the 3rd one!"

"No way! I heard that the third one was extremely scary! Way scarier than the first two!" I said, shaking my head.

"Come on! You even said in the middle of watching the 2nd one that you want to see the third one!"

"Yeah, I want to see it, but I'm not going to!" I said, and James laughed, shaking his head.

"Please, Abbey?" James pleaded, giving me a puppy dog face.

"Don't give me that face, you know that I'll give in," I said, looking away towards the window.

"That's why I did it! Please!" James said, and I looked back over at him. He was down on his knees, begging.

"Fine!" I said, and James stood up, doing a weird dance move. I laughed at him as he walked over towards the dvd player, putting the dvd into it. James sat down next to me, and only a few minutes passed and the movie had started.

"Ah!" I yelled, hiding my face in James' chest.

"Abbey, what are you doing? The movie just started," James said, laughing, and I pulled back to look at him. I stuck my tongue out at him, and he grinned, pulling me close to him. "Don't worry, I'm right here," James whispered, and chills went up my spine. I nodded, not being able to spit out words, to hypnotized by him.

The beginning of the movie wasn't too bad, but towards the middle things started to pick up. I find myself inching closer to James every minute. At one point, something so scary had happened that I had jumped into his lap. "You okay, Abbey? Do you want me to stop it?"

"No, I'm fine. Let's continue watching it," I said, and James nodded, not believing me. I climbed back off of his lap, sitting back down in my seat on the couch. I stayed extremely close to him, though.

After another hour of the movie, it was finally over and I was mortified. The first two movies weren't as bad as this one, but for some reason, this one really scared me. I watched James' every move while he stood up to go get the dvd out of the dvd player. He changed the channel so it was on the actual tv stations, and he walked into the kitchen. "Where are you going?" I asked, starting to stand up.

"I'm just getting a drink," James said, chuckling softly. I nodded, watching him until he came back over towards the couch, sitting down next to me. I continued to watch him as he opened his soda can, taking a small sip before looking over at me slowly. "Do you need something, Abbey?" He joked, and I shook my head, looking up at the tv.

"I'm good," I said, and James raised an eyebrow at me.

"That movie must have scared you to pieces, you're never this quiet," James said, and I glared at him.