Chapter 5

Hannah's POV

Jay and I knocked on the door of 2J, and Logan opened the door, smiling. I saw Jay's lips curl up into a smile, and I smirked. Seems as though I'm not the only one who has a big time crush. (A/N: haha, I had to do it. Sorry.xD) Techniqually, she was the only one who had a crush on a Big Time Rush member. I couldn't like Kendall; it seemed kind of impossible since we only met today. Love at first sight, maybe. But I don't think that's the case.

"Hey, come on in." Logan said, and I smiled. I looked at his outfit now, compared to the one he had on before. He was now wearing a navy blue zip up sweatshirt, a light blue v-neck tshirt, and dark gray jeans. We entered the apartment, and I got a better look at it than before, when Kendall and I were on a mission on hitting James with snowballs.

It was a really cool apartment. There were so many interesting features of it, but the coolest would probably be the swirly slide. Even though this is the second time I've been here, I already feel like I can make myself at home. I saw Kendall come out of the hallway on the side, and Carlos and James were right behind him. "Hey," Kendall said, before giving Jay and I a warm smile.

"Hi. This is my friend Jay," I introduced her, and she waved, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Kendall. This is Carlos, Logan and James," Kendall said, pointing to each member. Katie walked over from the couch. Her eyes found mine, and she grinned.

"Hey, it's Hannah! I didn't know this was the girl you were talking about!" Katie said, and I laughed.

"Yes, Katie. That's her." Kendall said, and Katie rolled her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Knight but you can call me Jenn, or Mama Knight. All the boys do," A petite lady said, grinning, coming over to shake my hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Hannah," I said, returning a smile. She shook hands with Jay before we all ventured to the kitchen table. We sat down, Kendall taking a seat on my right, Jay to my left. As Kendall pulled my seat out for me, I smiled, thanking him before sitting down. Jay shot me a look, raising her eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes, laughing under my breath.

*~*~*

After a fabulous dinner - chicken parmesan - Mrs. Knight said we could stay a little later just to hang out. She had left to go to her room, quickly followed by Katie. The boys had the tv on, but no one was really paying attention.

"So, Hannah, you're here to become and actress?" James asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's something that I've always had an interest in. I've been taking acting classes since the 4th grade," I said, and they all nodded in approval.

"That's awesome. Acting can take you pretty far in your career," Logan said, and I nodded smiling.

"I hope it does," I responded, and Kendall winced.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked him, and he nodded slightly, sighing.

"Yeah, it's just my old girlfriend, Jo, left for New Zealand for 3 years and-" Kendall started, but the three boys groaned.

"She left to do a movie deal, and Kendall still hasn't moved on completely. Yeah, he's not as bad of a mess as he was the first few days. But he still talks about her now and then." Carlos said, and I nodded.

"That's horrible," I said, and Kendall looked up at me.

"Yeah, but I'm a whole lot better now. And lately, I've been feeling a lot better," Kendall said, grinning at me. I blushed slightly, but I have no idea why. That couldn't have meant anything. I quickly looked away from him, and over at Jay, who was staring at me. 'He likes you, and you know it,' Jay mouthed, and I shrugged.

"Well, we should get going," Jay sighed, and I awed. Everyone laughed slightly, and we stood up to leave.

Kendall's POV

Jay and Hannah got up to leave, and the guys and I all stood up. As Jay, Logan, James, and Carlos started to slowly make their way to the door, Hannah and I stayed a few paces behind. "Thank you for tonight. I had a lot of fun."

"So did I," I said, smiling down at her. I stood to face her, and she turned to face me while putting on her coat.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, after the second part of my audition," Hannah said, and I nodded, smiling.

"Great."

I wanted so badly to lean in and kiss her, even just hug her, goodbye. But I resisted my urge, and gave her a warm smile and a wave as she walked out the door, Jay not far behind. After the door was closed, James, Logan and Carlos all turned to face me, arms crossed. "What I do?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," James said, and I took a step backwards, but they took a step forward so it did no good.

"We just want to talk about a specific someone with you," Logan said, shrugging.

"Jo?" I asked, and Carlos shook his head, chuckling.

"No. But, she is blonde, and she is living at the Palm Woods." Carlos said, and they all took a giant step forward, so they were only a few feet away from me.

"Um..."

"Don't pretend like you don't know!" James yelled, throwing his arms in the air, and my eyes went wide, my own arms being thrown up in the air in defense.

"It's Hannah!" Logan said, and I felt a smile curling on my lips. Just at the sound of her name, I smile. This is getting ridiculous.

"What about her?" I asked, pretending to act natural.

"You like her, we all can tell," Carlos said, and they all nodded.

"No I don't!" I defended, and they scoffed.

"You were smiling like a fool over her all day today. You were basically drooling," Logan said.

"No I wasn't!"

"Yes you were!" James said, and I rolled my eyes, looking off the the side.

"So what if I like her?" I asked, and all three grinned.

"You finally get your mind of Jo. For good," Logan said, and I sighed. "Which is a good thing."

"Maybe I should finally move on," I said, and the boys nodded. "Maybe I do like Hannah."