Liam Payne: Dirty Imagine for hails4698

(a/n)

bc of the upcoming holidays xo. -juliet 

You shut down your computer and turned around in your chair to look out the window in your office. Snowflakes fell from the sky and landed on the ground making a large white blanket of snow. You smiled to yourself as you turned back around seeing your computer screen now black.

You stood up and walked over to the coat stand in the corner and slipped your large winter coat on. You then picked up your work bag and turned off the light to your office. You stepped out into the hall and started your walk down to the exit.

But when you got close you noticed Mr. Payne’s light on in his office. You walked over and stopped in front of the large window in hall outside his office and watched as just continued to work to no end.

You lightly knocked on the door and watched as he tore his eyes from his computer and they landed on you. He smiled a little and gestured for you to come in. You opened the door and smiled as you walked in “Hello Miss (y/l/)n” he said moving his eyes back his computer and you nodded “Hello sir”.

You took a seat in one of the two chairs in front of his large wood desk and gave him a second. “Is there something I can help you with?” he said with a smile and you shook your head “I was just wondering when you were heading home”. He shrugged “If I can get this work done in time around . . . 7” your jaw almost hit the floor when you heard that.

"Mr. Payne sir if you don’t mind me asking, it’s Christmas Eve, don’t you have a family to go home to?" you heard him let out a sigh and watched as his eyes moved to you again "Sadly, no." he admitted.

You never knew much about Mr. Payne, and it turns out you knew nothing about his personal life at all. He was a charming good looking man so you just always assumed he would have a wife and possibly a kid. And only today did you now look around his office and see only pictures of him on vacation, by himself.

"I’m sorry to hear that" you said and he smiled "No it’s fine" he started "I’m fairly happy alone, it’s peaceful." You nodded "I understand." you said and he raised an eyebrow "Do you really?" he asked. "I live alone as well; I was heading home to have a frozen TV Christmas dinner." you said with a smile and he nodded "Sounds…" "Cold" you finished and he laughed a little.

"Shit." he said looking at his computer screen and cutting the laughter short. "What is it?" you asked and he glanced at you for half a second then back at the computer "Would you mind helping me with file?" and you nodded "Of course". You stood up and decided to take off your jacket due to you getting hot in the hot in the thick wool material, and your shoes due to the pain heels can cause.

You walked over and Mr. Payne scooted his chair over a bit so you could reach the computer. You lend over and could see what he was doing wrong “This is simple to fix” you said and looked out the corner of your eyes to see if he was watching you, and indeed he was.

Since you were bent over your ass was high in the air and Mr. Payne eyes were locked on it. You could feel the blush creep onto your cheeks as the single thought of having relations with Mr. Payne ran thought your mind. “Sir?” you said and his eyes snapped back up to you “Oh um I’m so sorry” he said starting to panic.

"No. Its fine" you said quickly moving your eyes back to the screen. You tried to fix it now but your hands kept shaking and you could still feel his eyes burn into your backside. You kept telling yourself it was wrong him to this and for you to think like this, but it felt so right.

After a few minutes you stood up straight and Mr. Payne jumped out of his chair looking down at you. “I fixed the problem sir” you said and he nodded “Thank you and it’s after hours call me Liam” and you smiled and nodded “Alright, Liam”.