Harry Styles: Romantic Imagine

You were sleeping soundly until you felt your phone vibrate repeatedly underneath your pillow. You groaned and stretched your body, grabbing your phone and looking at the screen through squinted eyes. Harry, my boyfriend of 5 months, had texted you continuously.

"Good morning! :) x"

"Wake up!"

"Pleeeeaaaaassee. X"

"I love you!"

"Ugh"

"(Y/NNNNNN)"

"I’m crying!"

"You’re just gonna let me cry?!"

You giggled quietly and texted him back.

"I’m up! I’m up! :) Xx"

"Finally! Would you like to come over later?" 

"Yeah sure! What time?"

"2 o’clock. We can have a movie night! Well…. Afternoon." 

"Okay haha I’ll see you then! :)" 

You rolled out of bed and jumped into the shower quickly, considering you had slept until 12:30 in the afternoon. You quickly got out and dried your hair, looking at the time. It was only 12:45, so you slowed down and walked into your room. You just slipped on some black joggers and one of your hoodies. You ran a brush through your hair a few times before putting on a little bit of mascara and chapstick. You were moderately okay with your appearance in the mirror, knowing that Harry didn’t really care what you looked like. You still had 15 minutes until you had to leave so you laid down on the bed and closed your eyes, still wanting to be asleep. You were quiet in your flat and you could feel yourself falling asleep again. You opened your eyes quickly and got up, jumping up and down a couple times in an attempt to wake yourself up. You walked into the bathroom and brushed your teeth before sitting down on the bed and playing with your cat. It was now time for you to leave and you gave your cat a quick kiss on the head before walking out the front door, locking it behind you. You texted Harry quickly and told him that you were on your way. You got to his flat and walked up to the door, knocking on it. You heard the door unlock and Harry opened it, smiling.

"Hey, come in." He said, grinning and opening the door wider so that you could walk in.

You walked in and took off your shoes as he shut the door and locked it again. You looked at him and he pulled you into a hug, kissing the top of your head.

"How are you?" He asked you, pulling away from the hug slightly so that he could see your face.

"I’m quite good. Yourself?" You asked.

"I’m better now that you’re here." He said, leaning down and letting his nose brush against yours.

"That was terribly cheesy Harry." You said, laughing.

"I know." He said, laughing and pressing his lips to yours.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and giggled against his lips when he smiled. He pulled away and left a small kiss on your nose, making you giggle.

"Go pick a couple movies and I’ll go make some popcorn." He said.

"Okey Dokey." You said, tapping his nose and walking into the living room.

You knelt down in front of the bookcase with all the different movies and decided on 21 Jump Street and Love Actually. Harry came in and was quite pleased with your choices, putting in 21 Jump Street first. You sat down on the couch and Harry came and sat down beside you.

"It’s cold in here." You said, hugging yourself.

"Yeah I know my heater doesn’t work. I haven’t gotten anybody to fix it either so yeah, it’s just cold in here." He said, laughing.

"Come here." He said, pulling you even closer to him, if that was possible.

He grabbed a blanket off the top of the couch and put it over the both of you. You let your legs drape over his and you cuddled into his side, your head resting on his chest.

"Are you warm now?" He asked.

"Yes." You said, smiling.

He chuckled and kissed your cheek before you turned our attention back to the movie. You got through the first movie and Harry’s warmth left your body as you got up and put Love Actually in. You knew that this was Harry’s favorite movie and you giggled quietly when you saw him smile excitedly when it started. You sat back down with him and we watched the movie. When it got to the wedding scene you looked at Harry who was crying.

"Are you crying?" You asked, trying not to laugh.

"No." He said, wiping his eyes.

"Awwww baby." You said, laughing.

"It’s so sad. He has to watch her get married and he’s in love with her!" He said, frowning.

"I know." You said, kissing his cheek.

He held you close to him and you giggled at his somewhat juvenile behavior. You continued to watch the movie and Harry started to get distracted, his fingers prodding at your cheek and neck. You looked at him and he grinned, biting his lip.

"What are you doing?" You asked, giggling.

"I just wanted you to look at me." He said, smiling.

"Well I’m looking at you." You said, widening your eyes and pressing your forehead to his.

He laughed and you giggled quietly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You said, smiling.

He smiled widely and you smiled, kissing his dimple. He chuckled quietly and put his hand underneath your chin, turning your head and pressing your lips to his softly. He let his lips brush against yours before kissing you again. You giggled quietly and he smiled pulling away from the kiss. You ran a hand through his curls and he leaned into your touch, closing his eyes. You rested your head in the crook of his neck and slowly drifted off to sleep, Harry holding you close, murmuring that he loved you once more before I fully slipped from consciousness.