Harry Styles: Romantic Imagine

"Close your eyes!" You call around the corner.

"Why?" Harry groans irritatedly from the other room.

"Just do it!"

"Fine," he huffs.

There is silence for a few moments,

"Are your eyes closed?" You question, making sure he can't see before you enter the room.

"Yes!"

"No peaking!" You warn, first poking your head around the corner to confirm his eyes are closed before tiptoeing through the doorway.

He's stood, leaning against the back of the couch, arms folded across his broad chest, head lowered and eyes squeezed shut.

You walk right up to him, restraining the giggle trapped in your mouth.

"On the count of three, open your eyes," You instruct softly.

He nods, raising his eyebrows.

"One..." He shifts his weight on his feet.

"Two..." You adjust the fuzzy creature held in your arms.

"Three." Harry's eyes shoot open, looking directly at what is grasped in your hands.

The look of irritation is instantly wiped from his face, replaced by his stunning smile, accompanied by the familiar dimples you just adore.

"(Y/N)!" He cheers, "You didn't!"

The laugh is finally released from you lungs, the smile across your face growing even more as he gently takes the tiny sleeping kitten from your hands. His glowing green orbs look up, meeting your gaze.

Harry wraps you into a huge, loving embrace.

"Thank you! So much!" He whispers into your hair.

Pulling away, he peers at the feline, the little grey ball of fur fitting perfectly in one of his large hands.

"Happy birthday," you giggle.

Harry looks back down to you, his smile matching yours. Leaning in, he plants a sweet gentle kiss on yours lips,

"Thank you, I love you (Y/N)."