Louis Tomlinson: Sad Imagine

You sat in your bedroom on a chair, as you stared out the window. You had just arrived home from school, and today school was different. Because a boy took advantage you during lunch in the storage closet. You let a sob escape your lips before quickly covering you mouth with your hand. You felt, dirty, wothless, broken, and mostly unwanted. Like everyone hated you. You shut your eyes tightly, as a word wouldn’t leave your head. ‘suicide’ .

You got up from the chair and brought it under your fan. You went into your closet and grabbed 3 jump ropes, tying them together. You stood on the chair, and tied them to the fan then wrapping it around your neck. You were about to kick the chair back when your door flew open, revealing your younger sister, Lottie. Her eyes went wide as she started to back out your room screaming “LOUIS!!" she screamed over and over again. You heard footsteps racing up the stairs. Louis head peeked in, and he froze at the sight. You panicked and quickly kicked the chair from under you, gasping for air. “NO Y/N!" he screamed, running up to you quickly untying it from your neck. He grabbed you from around the waist and placed you on the bed, straddling you from the waist “WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" He screamed.

Fear came over you, not from him screaming, from the way he was sitting on you. Once you got your breath back, you started to hyperventilate “No, please! Let me go!" you whimpered, kicking your legs. He saw the fear in your eyes and got off you laying besides you “Y/N what’s wrong?" he asked softly, caressing your cheek with his thumb, wiping away tears in the process. “I-I was raped!" you cried out, burying your face into his chest, as he rubbed your back soothingly. Once you calmed down a bit “I thought this would solve all my problems" you whispered. He looked at you with tears in his eyes “No, y/n. Please don’t think that ever again." He begged you “Please. I love you, Mum loves you, our sisters love you, the boys love you…" he trailed off “People love you to much to allow you to do that to your self!" he said kissing your forehead.