Louis Tomlinson: Romantic Imagine

The crowd is going wild: cheers are erupting left and right, the wave runs through every section of the stadium, claps and stomps thunder throughout the arena. You stand to the sidelines of the field, occasionally shouting and chanting along with the crowd, caught up in their enthusiasm. It's not the first game you've ever been to, but it is by far the most exciting. The game is far from a landslide, by football terms, but the Three Horseshoes have led the whole game, allowing the opposing Doncaster Rovers to score nothing. The score now is two to zero and the game is nearing the end of the second half.

You eagerly bounce on your toes, eyes watching player number 17's every move. You love watching Louis play football; he gets almost as lost in it as he does singing. The look of concentration on his face is quite attractive, if you do say so yourself-not to mention how mussed up his hair gets. Plus, he's just a kick ass player-not that you have any bias whatsoever. Clapping with the crowd, you chant "Lou-is!" as he makes another steal, kicking the ball right out from under an opponent. See? No bias, right?

Louis dribbles up the field, quickly nearing the goal. An opponent barrels toward him and you prepare for the collision, but Louis narrowly dodges the player. He makes a swift pass to one of his teammates, who receives it perfectly and continues advancing on the goal. The crowd's chants turn to a massive yell of anticipation and encouragement. You're screaming with the crowd now, jumping excitedly.

Another opponent is sneaking up behind Louis's teammate, the one with the ball. You fear he will get the ball, but the Horseshoes are better than that. The ball is hastily passed back to Louis. He wastes no time in kicking it straight into the goal, right through the dumbfounded goalie's legs. You lose it, cheering as loud as you can, knowing you definitely won't have a voice tomorrow after this game. Louis's teammates rush him, clapping him on the back and shouting congratulations. There is no way for Doncaster to recover now. A smile plasters itself on your face that matches Louis's wide, beaming grin. He catches your eye and winks before jogging off with his teammates.

Harry comes up beside you, draping an arm over your shoulder. "Some game, huh?" he shouts, leaning close to your ear so you can hear.

You nod enthusiastically. "They're killing it!" you holler back with a grin. Almost as an afterthought, you add, "This is the best night ever!"

Harry smirks knowingly. "You just wait," he says before jogging away to goof off with Niall.

Your eyebrows scrunch momentarily as you ponder over what Harry said, but you brush it off, turning your attention back to the enthralling game. There are only a few minutes left and it looks like it's going to be dribbling up and down the pitch for the rest of the game. The crowd now chants "Horseshoes!" at the top of their lungs, filling the stadium with so much noise, you can't even hear yourself think anymore.

The buzzer goes off, fighting to be heard over the crowd's chanting. The final score is three to zero, Three Horseshoes. Liam comes up behind you and tugs your wrist. "C'mon!" he shouts before running onto the field with the rest of the boys to congratulate Louis. You laugh, running eagerly after the Wolverhampton boy onto the pitch.

Louis and the rest of the Three Horseshoes are in a huge huddle, slapping each other's backs and smiling blinding grins. They all talk excitedly about the game, one declaring that a celebration is in order. Talk of heading to the team's favorite local pub circles through the group and you shake your head with a smile; it is always the pub.

Soon, Louis breaks away from the team, dripping in sweat but looking happier than ever. Niall throws an arm around his older band mate, pulling him into a small congratulatory hug. He shouts something about being the good luck charm for the team, and you and the rest of the boys laugh. Liam gives Louis a high five, and Harry ruffles Louis's sweaty mop of hair.

Your lovely boyfriend's smile grows tenfold when his eyes meet yours. You run up, throwing your arms around his neck and kissing him. He cups your face in his hands, not letting you break away. You are only too quick to oblige, tightening your grip around his neck. One of his hands leaves your face, but you don't know where it goes; you don't feel it on you anywhere. Moments later, Louis pulls back from your intense kiss. You are smiling, so full of joy and excitement. But when you open your eyes, you freeze.

Knelt before you, on one knee, is Louis.

A grin lights up his features, but you can see his apprehension in his crystalline eyes, like he fears you might reject him. Your hands cover your mouth, eyes welling with tears. "(Y/N), I can't imagine not seeing your smile every day or hearing you laugh at every stupid little thing I do. Waking up to your beautiful face is the best part of my day and I would love to keep it that way. I love you beyond words, will you marry me?" he asks, his smile growing as the crowd goes berserk.

Blinking back your happy tears, you nod. And you nod again; you can't nod "yes" enough. Louis stands, sliding the glittering ring on your finger. The shock still hasn't worn off as you gaze at the beautiful piece of jewelry now on your left ring finger. This is it. This is the moment you have dreamed of for years. Suddenly, you throw your arms around Louis's neck and wrap your legs around his waist, pouring all of your love into the kiss you plant on his soft lips. Louis spins you around. It's such a cliché, gooey romantic film move, but you don't care; right now, everything is perfect.

Louis pulls back once he stops spinning you two. He places a few pecks on your lips before disentangling himself from you, placing your feet back on the grass. You make sure to keep hold of his hand, smiling up at him. "I love you," you say, leaning your head on his shoulder.

He kisses your hair. "I love you too," he replies.

In seconds, Liam, Niall, and Harry are on top of you two. You find yourself in the middle of a giant group hug. Every boy is saying something and you can't keep up. You laugh, happier than you have ever been in your life. These boys, and Zayn, are your best friends. And now, you are going to officially be part of the family. You return the group hug as best as you can, "This is the best night ever," you say. The only thing that could make this night better would be if Zayn was there. You make a mental note to call him as soon as you get home.

"I told you," Harry says in your ear. You turn to him, only just then putting two and two together. Harry smirks at you with a wink. Ruffling his messy mop of hair, you hug the boys tighter.