Liam Payne: Imagine for IshikaPayne

Its yours and Liams anniversary the two of you planned to go out for a nice dinner after he got home from the studio.

It was 6:30 and your reservations were for 7 o'clock but Liam still wasn't home yet.

Just then Liam walked in the door with all of boys and they were all laughing.

"Liam! Did you forget about our plans for tonight?!" You were really mad and didn't care that the boys were there.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry babe. I completely lost track of time," he said while taking off his jacket, "let me go get dressed an we can go."

"No! Forget it! We wont make it on time for our reservation. You always do this shit! You never remember anything!"

"Babe, can you please not do this right now?"

"Why? Cause the boys are here? I really don't give a shit what they think right now!"

Liam then came up to you and picked you up threw you over his shoulder. You struggled to get down and told him to put you down. He finally put you down after taking you into your guys' bed room.

He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Babe please listen to me. I'm really truly sorry. I just got wrapped up in work that it slipped my mind. It's our aniversery and I really don't want to fight with you." You stood there with your arms crossed for a few seconds before speaking.

"Fine! I hate when you do that puppy face. You know I fall for it everytime." He chuckled and you went up to him to give him a kiss.

"If you forget about our plans again, you wont be getting anything from me for a long time." A worried look spread across his face and then he smiled.

"I promise babe I wont ever forget again." You guys came out of the room to join the guys who were going to leave but you appologized to them and told them all to stay and that you and Liam would do something another night.

You guys ordered Pizza and watched movies and talked for the rest of the night.