Liam Payne: Dirty Imagine

Liam had just gotten home from the club, with help from Zayn.

I had gotten a text from Harry saying that Liam had gotten into a huge, Drunken fist fight with some idiot who’d supposedly gave him a dirty look, which apparently caused a huge scene causing Zayn and Harry to pull Liam out before any real damage was done, thank god.

I sat on the beige arm chair, across from Liam.

Watching as my drunken boyfriend lays on the couch, downing another bud light, letting out a huge sigh turning to look at me.

"Would you get me another?"

He asks, shaking the empty, glass beer bottle in his right hand, his brows raised in an ‘hurry up’ manner.

I roll my eyes, standing from the arm chair and stomping to the man on the couch, snatching the bottle out of his grasp.

"There’s no way in hell I’m getting you another! Liam you got into a huge bar fight because of this! and you expect more? You really are drunk aren’t you?"

I yell, setting the brown glass bottle on the white coffee table and folding my arms over my chest.

Liam sits up, he was definitely wasted, he could barely move straight.

"It’s not my fault that punk was in my way, and forget it I’ll get it my fuckin’ self."

Liam furrowed his brows at me, standing up, the height difference was intimidating, but I didn’t care I looked up at him I was offended that he’d just swore at me.

"No. You’re not. What’s gotten into you? Why are you so mean?"

There was venom in each word I spat at him, jabbing my index finger into his chest, practically causing him to fall back into the couch cushions.

Liam grabs my hand, pulling me into him.

"Mean? You wanna see mean?"

He growls, his accent was thick and actually quite scary, he was never like this.

I try to pull away from him, but his grasp was hard and my wrist was beginning to hurt, I begin to whimper and groan.

"Liam! Let go. You’re drunk!"

I squeak, but he pays no attention to me, instead he grabs my ass firmly with his left hand, squeezing it harshly making me jump slightly at his sudden force.

"I am drunk…and mean."

Liam mumbles, leaning down to slither his tongue against the length of my neck, I push at his chest.

I was in no way, turned on, in fact i I was pissed off, mad, Liam had been acting up terribly lately, just last week Niall called me to tell me Liam was grinding against some stupid drunk tramp at the bar they were at and before the night was through i found out they were swapping tongues!

"Liam, get the heck off! Stop it! Stop!"

I cry out against his kisses and tugs at my body, whimpering as he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth.

But in another way, I was turned on, the aggressive behavior was brand new and none of my past boyfriends ever did these kinds of things.

Surrendering into his touches, I return the kisses he was throwing at me, wrapping my arms around him as he lifted me up, walking towards the guest room by the kitchen and entering.

He throws me on the bed, tearing off his black long sleeved shirt, exposing his toned chest that he’d been working on, and it paid off, definitely paid off.