Synopsis

Synopsis:

It was wrong to be with her. And it was wrong to mess with him. They shouldn't be near each other.

Anthony Kiel Cruise was just your typical bad boy with inferior complexity. For him, it was all just pure "Attraction" and the need for "ATTENTION". For him, it was just a game and it will be over soon.

Cristina Rielle Cordova would rather sulk her ass off rather than be near the typical bad boy. She would rather listen to music and share memes on her newsfeed rather than experience the so-called stupid love.

She hates him. He loves playing with girls' hearts. She was a snob. He was annoying. She was a challenge for him. Then everything slowly changes and those changes aren't acceptable to him. But slowly and surely he wants him wrapped against his carnivorous fingers just like how he was wrapped in hers.

"Cristina Rielle Cordova" bulong ng binata sa kanyang sarili nang makita niya ang dalaga.

"Dude, mukhang attracted ka ata sa babaeng kanina mo pa tinitigan." saad ng kanyang kaibigan na si Ken.

He's right. He is damn attracted to Cristina Rielle Cordova. Not because she's attractive.

Isa lang ang dahilan niya. Ito lang ang nag iisang babaeng hindi nagkakandarapa sa kanya.

He got the looks and everything, pero hindi natitinag ang  dalaga sa taglay nitong charisma.

"Cristina Rielle Cordova, I'll wrap you in my carnivorous fingers and be mine." a wicked smirk came out of his lips.

Cristina Rielle Cordova you're going to be mine.

A/N Yooo! Once again I am back slowly. Paunti unti ko po ito mairevise at yung mga hidden or should I say mga nawawalang parts ay mailalagay ko na. Thanks