You Will Learn to Love Me Again

Stevie groaned as she began stir hours later.
She hadn't opened her eyes yet but she felt a presence laying next to her.
"Lindsey?" She said softly as she tried to open her eyes.

A hand caressed her cheek; she tried to move her arms to touch the person next to her but suddenly she felt a tug. Her eyes finally flew open and found that her hands were tied to the bed that she was laying on.

Then her eyes found Joe laying next to her.
She tried to get away but it was no use, her legs were also tied to the bed.
"Joe! What did you do? Where's Lindsey?! Let me go please!" Stevie sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Joe had a look of complete calm. "Stevie, I just wanted you back and now I have you back. I'm going to show you how much I love you and remind you...how much you love me."

Stevie continued to sob, she saw no way out of this situation; the ropes that were tied around her were tied too tight.
"It's all going to be okay Stevie. I'm going to take great care of you." Joe said.

Joe began to caress her every inch of her body.
Then he lift up her dress that she was wearing.
"Joe, please stop." Stevie sobbed as she already knew what he was going to do.
"Shhhhh...you'll love it." Joe whispered huskily.

Joe ripped her underwear off then he quickly undressed himself.
He climbed on top of Stevie who tried with all her might to wiggle around to try to stop him.
But he was in control; Stevie sobbed harder as he entered her.
All she could do now was wait till it was over like she used to do before.

After he released himself, he rolled over and held her close to him.
Stevie was now crying silently.
"Oh Stevie, you still feel amazing as I remembered." Joe said as he kissed her cheek.
Stevie turned her face away from his and stared at the wall.
Joe turned her head to face him again gently and said. "You will learn to love me again. I will make you forget who Lindsey Buckingham is."

Stevie closed her eyes and thought to herself. "Never!"

*1 month later*

Lindsey was going out of his mind; so were Stevie's parents, Jess and Barbara.

There was still no sign of Stevie or Joe.
The police did their best to find her but had no luck. It was has if Joe had disappeared from the face of the earth with Stevie.
Joe had sold his home that he and Stevie had shared during their marriage and there was no trace of him anywhere.

They had even asked for the public's help but to no avail. Everyone including Stevie's fans were worried about her. They had also kept an eye out for her and for Joe.

Lindsey hadn't been taking care of himself; he hardly ate, the house was becoming dirty with unwashed dishes and take out boxes and that was only because Christine would make him eat some food.
His appearance was one of a bum; his hair unbrushed, he was unshaven.

One day, Christine had to put her foot down. She was just as worried as Lindsey, Stevie was her best friend, they were more like sisters.

Christine had gone over to Lindsey's and Stevie's home clean from top to bottom then kept him company even if they didn't talk she would still be by his side. The same went for Mick and John, they would come over just to keep Lindsey company or else who knows what Lindsey might do if he were left alone for too long.

Lindsey had tried to play detective himself and asked around if anybody especially those acquainted with him, had seen Joe.
He kept getting the same answer, "No."

Every night before bed, Lindsey would pray with all his might that the police or anybody would find Stevie and bring her home again.

"I love you Stephanie Lynn! Please come back to me." Lindsey would say before drifting off into a restless sleep each night.

*A few weeks later*

Joe was becoming impatient; Stevie still hadn't "learned" to love him again and he had begun to hit her.

Stevie stopped caring after a while and she just took it; she didn't even flinched when his fist would meet her face. She just laid there staring at the wall or ceiling, never meeting Joe in the eye.
He had even untied her but she didn't move or try to run.

Stevie had stopped eating especially after one night, Joe had come "home", if you could call the shack he had Stevie locked in a home; he was drunk and coked out of his mind.

He had brought a "friend" over and to Stevie's horror they took their turns with her.

After it was over, Stevie wanted to die.
She loved Lindsey and would think about him each day but in that moment she had wished that her suicide attempt before had been successful.

The only way she could think of now was to not eat or drink water; she had been right, death would be the only way to be really free from Joe.

Stevie could feel Joe on top of her using her once again, but she just stared at the ceiling.
Joe groaned in frustration; he rolled off of her and started screaming at her. "What was I thinking!? How could I ever have wanted you back!? You are as useless as ever!"
Joe then punched her a few times, blood began trickling down Stevie's face. But still she didn't give any indication that she felt it.

"You're worthless Stevie! Worthless!!!" Joe screamed.

Joe then grabbed her and carried her to his car.
It was now dark out, there wasn't another soul around.

He put her in the back seat of his car and drove to her home. "You want your precious Lindsey, well, lets see if he wants you when he sees how you are now!" Joe said his anger rising.

Stevie's tears fell as she heard Lindsey's name.
Joe was right, wasn't he? Surely Lindsey wouldn't want me now.
I've been used by two different men, what if Lindsey finds out about it, surely he would think I'm a disgusting human being. Joe is always right...I am worthless."
Stevie continued her inner monologue as she continued to cry silently.

Finally what felt like hours, Joe parked the car in front of the house. He didn't turn off the car, he wanted to make a quick get away.

He opened the back door and yanked Stevie out of the car.
He carried her close to the front door but still not close enough and threw her to the ground. In the grass.
She quickly curled into a ball but made no sound.

Joe ran to his car and got in; he quickly put his car into drive and sped off not looking back.

Who knew how long it would take to find her?