Mine Forever

Joe had done well in rehab and in counseling.
When he was released, he felt lost without Stevie and cursed himself for treating her like she wasn't a human being. For ever putting his hands on her and hurting her.
He was determined to make things right and not be that monster anymore.

But as time went on, Joe relapsed and once again his judgement was clouded.
He wanted Stevie back, he wanted her all to himself.

Once he heard about Stevie and Lindsey's wedding he felt defeated. But then a plan began to form in his mind.
He didn't want her to be happy with someone else, only with him.
He would make it his mission to win Stevie's love back.

Stevie woke up in her husbands arms.
He smiled when he saw her eyes open.
"Good afternoon Mrs. Buckingham." Lindsey said.
"Good afternoon Mr. Buckingham." Stevie replied kissing him on his lips.

Their wedding had been the night before; Stevie got to have her dream wedding. They were surrounded by their family and friends; it was a magical night for Stevie.

Now here she was with her new husband. They decided not to go on a honeymoon; Stevie wanted to just stay home and start her new life with Lindsey.

"What do you want to do today?" Lindsey asked Stevie.
"Hmmm...stay in bed with you." Stevie replied.
Lindsey smiled and gently rolled on top of her. "Well, that sounds like a plan."
Stevie reached up and brought Lindsey's face closer to hers. She kissed his lips passionately; he responded instantly.
They spent the rest of the day in bed making love.

Stevie felt like she was on top of the world; here she was with the love of her life. Which not all was perfect; they still got into arguments but nothing like before.
The only thing missing now was a baby.

Stevie thought of Angel everyday; she knew that she was looking down on her and watching over her. She didn't want to make Angel feel like she was being replaced.

After much discussion with Lindsey, Stevie felt at ease and decided to go off of the pill.
They started trying for a baby soon after but still no luck.
Stevie was determined to have a baby so she promised herself not to give up.

One night two months after their wedding, Lindsey and Stevie found themselves at a small get together at Tom Petty's home.

The evening was going great, until Joe showed up. He wasn't invited but somehow he heard about it and decided to crash it.

He stumbled in and made a scene once spotting Stevie.
"Stevie! It's good to see you. You look beautiful as ever." Joe's said.
Stevie hugged Lindsey closer to her; Lindsey didn't want to play into Joe's actions so he started to walk away leading Stevie to the front door.

Joe grabbed Stevie's arms and yanked her from Lindsey.
"Where do you think you're going with my wife?!" Joe yelled at Lindsey.
"I'm not your wife anymore Joe! Let go of me!" Stevie yelled back.
Before Lindsey could react, Tom stepped in.
He put a hand on Joe's shoulder and said firmly. "That's enough Joe. You're not with Stevie anymore. You have nothing to do with her. Now, let her go right now before I kick your ass myself."

Joe was seething but he let go of Stevie and stalked off outside to Tom's backyard.
He was fuming, he wanted Stevie back. It was his only thought; he was going to make Stevie fall back in love with him if it was the last thing he'd do.

Stevie was sobbing; Lindsey was trying to soothe her.
"Stevie, I'm so sorry. I didn't invite him, I don't know what he was doing here." Tom said feeling horrible about he situation.
"It's okay." Was all Stevie could say.
Stevie then told Lindsey she wanted to go home.

A few weeks went by before Stevie got over the incident; she had felt as if Joe was never going to leave her alone. She had an unsettling feeling that that wasn't the last time they were going to hear from Joe.

It had been two weeks since Tom's get together; Joe had spied on Lindsey and Stevie's every move.
He knew what roads they drove down on, when they left the house, when they stayed home.

It was finally time to make his move.
It was a Saturday night and Lindsey and Stevie were driving home from dinner.

They held hands as Lindsey drove back home.
Half way home, a huge object flew onto the road.
Lindsey swerved to avoid it but lost control of the car, Stevie screamed.
It was over in the blink of an eye; Lindsey's car crashed into a tree.
Both were knocked out due to the impact.

Next thing Lindsey knew, he woke up in a hospital bed.
A doctor came in as Lindsey opened his eyes.
"Hello Mr. Buckingham. Welcome back. I'm Dr. Hicks."
"Hi...what...where's my wife? Where's Stevie?" Was all he could think about.

The doctors brow furrowed. He excused himself for a moment then returned with a police officer.
"Hello Mr. Buckingham. My name officer Harris." The officer said.
Lindsey was panicking. "Hi. Can someone please tell me where my wife is?! Where's Stevie?"

Officer Harris cleared his throat then said. "Mr. Buckingham...your wife has been kidnaped. We found a note with this ring on top of it. It was in the passenger seat." He pulled the note out plus the ring he mentioned and showed them to Lindsey. They were sealed in ziplock bags because now they were considered evidence.

Dread washed over Lindsey. He could read clearly what was written on the note and recognized the ring as Stevie's wedding ring.
The note said: She's mine now...forever.

Hello everyone! Here's a quick update for now! Enjoy!