76-Overhearing Him Talking About You

CREDIT TUMBLR

Louis: You opened the door from the garage that leads into the kitchen and sat the bags of groceries onto the counter, "Lou?" You say softly, surprised that he didn't greet you at the door. You sat your keys and purse down on the table in their usual spot, starting to walk through the dining room and stopped in the hall when you heard him talking softly in the living room. "She's just...I don't know man. She's just so perfect. Even on her worst days, she's still perfect. I never thought I could feel like this towards anyone, but she's just something special." He said into his phone. You smiled as you leaned against the wall, listening to his words. "I better go. She'll probably be home soon." He says suddenly. You jump at his words and hurry back into the kitchen as quietly as you can. "Hey babe. I didn't know you were home." He smiles as he walked in as you were putting away groceries. You smiled at him, deciding to keep it to yourself that you had heard him talking about you. 

Niall: Niall had went out with his close friends, but you decided to stay back and have a night in by yourself. You were curled up under a blanket on your sofa, watching your favorite movie when you heard you phone ring. You picked it up and smiled when you noticed it was Niall. "Hey babe." You answer, expecting a reply, but there was none. You listened closely as you heard his voice. "No man she's perfect. She is literally perfect." You heard Niall laugh. "She's literally exactly like me. I've never met anyone like her before. She's just so carefree but she's here for the real me, not the singer, ya know?" You smile to yourself as you listen in more, "Yeah, she's a keeper." You could practically see the smile he had on his face just from his cheery tone. You hung up after a few more minutes and when he came home you acted like nothing happened. As you laid with him in bed that night, a smile crept onto your face as the sweet words drifted back into your mind. "You're a keeper, ya know?" You smiled, looking up at him. "Wha-Oh my God, I did butt dial you." He laughed as he wrapped his arms around you. You laughed softly and nodded, "Just know that everything you heard is true." He says kissing your forehead. "Everything is one hundred percent true." 

Liam: "Yeah mum...I know." You heard coming from the patio out back. You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and got up from the big, comfy chair and made your way to the screen door. His back was turned to you so you leaned against the wall. "I really think she's the one I want to spend my life with, mum." He mutters, "Every day I fall more and more in love with her. Yeah, I know that sounds cheesy, but I really mean it." He sighs as he rubs the back of his neck. "I just want to know that you support me if I take this to the next level." He say softly. You held your breathe and took a few steps back. "Thank you...I love you too mum." He says softly. You back up into the kitchen and open the fridge quickly to look like you were doing something as you heard the door open and his footsteps padding towards you. "I thought I heard you in here." He smiles, slipping his phone in his pocket. "Who were you talking too?" You asked taking a sip from the bottle of water you randomly grabbed. "Oh, just checking in with my mum." He shrugs, and wraps his arms around your waist. "Have a nice nap?" He whispers against your hair. You nod and close your eyes, "I love you." You mutter. "I love you too, (Y/N)...More than you know." He mutters back. 

Zayn: You stepped up the few steps onto the tour bus and stopped once you heard your name mentioned, "(Y/N) would probably love that, Doniya." Zayn says with a small laugh. "I'm just really glad you all like her as much as I do." He says with a small shrug. "I know she really is fun and amazing. I can't wait for the tour to be over so you guys can hang out more....I know she'll love being around you guys." He says softly. You step off the bus and accidentally bump into Louis, "Oh sorry, Lou." You say softly, "What's up, you look like you've seen a ghost." He laughs. You shake your head and look at him, "I just overheard Zayn saying some stuff about me to his sister...good stuff, but I just didn't know he felt that strongly towards me." You shrug. "Are you serious?" He laughs, "He talks about you like that all the time around us." He smiles. "I guess he just doesn't know how to express his feelings around me." You smile. "Bingo," Louis smiles as Zayn stepped off the bus, "Hey babe." He smiles, pulling you into a hug, not knowing what you had just heard. 

Harry: Lou and Tom had asked you and Harry to watch Lux for the night so they could finally have a night to themselves. After lunch, you had laid down with Lux for a short nap. You woke up and started freaking out when you realized that she wasn't next to you in bed where you had left her. You got up quickly and rushed downstairs, only to find Harry and Lux sitting in front of the fireplace. "I really, really, really like her Lux." He says softly. "How much do you like her?" She grinned, holding out her arms as far as they could stretch, "This much?" Harry chuckled and stretched out his arms as far as he could, "This much!" He grins as she giggles. "That's a lot!" She giggles loudly. "But, hey you can't tell her." He says softly, "It's a big secret. Promise not to tell, okay?" She nods, her expression turning serious, "I promise, Uncle Harry." She says softly before standing up and pecking his cheek. "Thanks big girl." He grins and hugs her.