85-Teen Parents

CREDIT TUMBLR

A/N: The boys are NOT famous in this preference. 
Louis: You sigh as you glanced back at your sleeping, two year old daughter in her car seat. You were at you and Louis' meeting place where you traded off your daughter so you each had equal time with her and of course, he was late yet again. Finally, an hour after he was supposed to be there he pulled up. You got out of your car and crossed your arms as he walked up to you. "Is she sleeping?" He asks tiredly. "Yeah." You mumble, holding back the hateful things you were ready to spew at him. You reached into the back seat and gently removed your daughter and handed her off to Louis. You sighed as you watched her cling to him. "Hi baby..." He whispers, staring at you. You sigh and kiss her head goodbye. "I want her back on time, not an hour late, got it?" You mumble before getting into your car. He nodded, staying silent before putting her in the car seat and watching you drive off. 

Niall: "Good morning baby boy!" You grinned as you walked into your son's nursery that was at your house, seeing him standing up in his crib, grinning. "You're one year old today, buddy!" You smile as you picked him up and hugged him. "Daddy's going to be here in a few minutes and we'll have some cake before we go drop you off at daycare." You say, continuing to talk to him as you changed his diaper and put him in new clothes. "Where's my big man?" You hear Niall say, a grin evident in his voice. Your son squealed and clapped his hands as Niall came rushing over to him, taking him from your arms. "Happy birthday, buddy!" He grins, kissing his head. He smiles over at you and kisses your cheek. "Can you believe that a year ago...our lives changed from being teenagers to being parents?" He mumbles as he sets your son down. You shake your head and hug him tightly. "It's been a good year." You whisper. "I second that." He grins. 

Liam (His POV): I sat nervously in the chair next to her hospital bed, my knee bouncing up and down. She glanced over at me and sighed, "Li...Calm down. You're more nervous than I am." She whispers. I sigh and run my hands over my face. "I just...I hate seeing you in pain." I mumble. She nods and carefully slides over in bed. "Lay down with me." She says, patting the spot next to her. I sigh and kick my shoes off, sliding beside her, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her to my side. She rested her head in my neck, breathing slowly as she got through another contraction. "That's it...just like that." I whisper as I rubbed her back and smiled nervously at her mum. "I'm going to leave you two alone for a bit." She said, dismissing herself from the room. I nodded and continued to hold her close to my chest as she relaxed. "Just a few more hours...Few more hours." She mumbled as she ran her hand over her stomach. 

Zayn: "Just...like that. Good just dad." The nurse smiles as Zayn successfully finished swaddling your brand new baby boy. Zayn smiles and places him in his own arms, staring down at him. "Thank you." He says proudly as he sits down on the edge of your hospital bed. You shifted yourself up and smiled at him. You leaned forward and placed your chin on his shoulder. "Hi little man." You whisper, reaching down and rubbing your finger over his cheek. "I can't wait to get him home and be on our own." Zayn says softly, looking over at you. "Me either...I'm sick of being in this bed." You say softly as you watched your son's eyes flutter open and look around the room. "You did so good baby girl." Zayn smiles, pecking your lips. "I've never been so proud of you." You close your eyes and wrap your arms around his shoulders. "Thank you." You say staring down at your baby. His gaze followed yours and he smiled. "Hello big man." He grins. 

Harry (His POV): I glanced out the window and smiled to myself as I watched her waddle up to the front door of my house. I opened it just in time as she walked in. She sat her bags down by the door and turned to me. Her hair was up in a bun, her glasses rested on top of her head, her growing bump was noticeable through her sweatshirt, and her eyes looked tired. "Bad day?" I asked softly. She nodded and closed her eyes. "People are still so judgmental." You whispers before walking towards me and wrapping her arms around me the best she could with her stomach. "Hey..hey...it's alright." I say softly, "You're okay. We're okay..." I say as I rub her back, trying to keep her from crying. "I know but it's still so hard to listen to them say all that stuff to me." She whimpers. I sigh and close my eyes, "Why don't we go lay down upstairs? We'll just take a nap and we'll feel better afterward, okay?" I whisper. She nods and pulls back, staring up at me. "I love you." She mumbles. I smile and peck her nose. "I love you too, baby doll."