15- Bra shopping

CREDIT TUMBLR

Louis: “Well, well, well..,” Louis smirked, taking a pink bra from your hands, smirking widely, “Is that so…” You groaned, looking at your brown haired boyfriend, whose smirk was so wide it squinted his blue eyes and made him look absolutely adorable. “Louis, weren’t you supposed to be in the music store?” you groaned, blushing when he held the lingerie above your boobs, squinting his eyes with a playful thinking look. You hated to bra shop with Louis, knowing that he wouldn’t do anything else than try to embarrass and tease you. He chuckled, running his hand through his hair, looking at you mischievously, biting his plump lip, “I got bored, and you need a fashion adviser, this is horrendous.” You rolled your eyes, snapping the bra out of his hands annoyed. “I like it,” you announced, making him laugh happily, shaking his head when he pressed his lips to yours, chuckling to your kiss, “You only like it because I said I don’t, love.” You smirked, pulling away to kiss the tip of his nose, his blue eyes so close you could count his eyelashes, “Maybe.”

Liam: “What about this one?” you asked smiling, rising a red pair of bras to Liam’s eyes, making him open his mouth few times, only to close it again. He was extremely confused and embarrassed, not knowing how to behave when you showed him the pairs of bra you liked. “Liam, it’s okay to say your opinion,” you chuckled, looking how his brown eyes scanned you carefully. He didn’t want to offend you or say something inappropriate and it was making him frustrated. “Can we just go, love, I like the underwear you have home,” he mumbled, fingers scratching his birthmark carefully. His eyes were locked to yours when you smiled gently; cupping his stubbly cheek, giving his lips a light peck. “If this bothers you so much, we can go,” you said silently, making him bite his pink lip and nod when you smiled. You chuckled, taking the collars of his trench coat, pulling him closer to a kiss, “You’re adorable Payne.” He smirked against your lips, brown eyes sparkling when he stroked your cheek with his big thumb, “Could you, um, could you take those bra’s…I kinda like those…”

Harry: You sighed, taking another pair of maternity bras to your hands, only to put them away in disguist. They were exactly like your grandmothers, and nothing like you used to have before your boobs started to get bigger and bigger after your pregnancy. “Haz, this is hopeless,” you muttered turning around to see his concerned green eyes. He had trapped his arms around your waist, chin resting on your shoulder when he comforted you, kissing your hair with his pink lips. “It’s not hopeless kitty, they’re fine,” he mumbled smiling to your hair when his thumbs drew circles to your belly, “You look sexy in everything, you know that.” You sighed, shaking your head a little, making him smile gently, dimples poking out. He loved how you had started to glow, and he was enjoying your growing breast area every day. “These are nice,” he informed, showing you a first pair what actually looked like something invented to this century. “Yeah, where did you find those honey?” you smiled, wobbling to the rack he had pulled them out, “Harry these are wonderful, thank you.” He smiled, wrapping his long arms around you again, big palms resting on the bottom of your belly when he hummed to your ear, “You’re so beautiful, you know that right? And I love you so much.”

Zayn: You smiled happily, turning around to see how the bra fit to your figure. The black material looked good against your skin, the lace making it sexier and you more confident. “Zaynie?” you yelled to him, knowing that he was standing next to the fitting room, waiting to be called in. He poked his head out, black hair pointing to every direction, brown eyes wide when he looked at you. “Well?” you asked a bit nervously, seeing how he looked at you speechless, licking his lips. He smirked, lip trapped between his teeth when he walked in to the fitting room, closing the door before wrapping his arms around you, hands stroking the lace of the bra. “Sexy,” he mumbled against your shoulder when he lowered his lips to your collarbone, leaving small kisses to your skin. You smiled, feeling how butterflies flew in your stomach when his lips and hands roamed you, turning you around, hungry lips founding yours. “Yeah, you’re definitely taking these,” he mumbled against your lips smiling, making you chuckle when you looked to his brown eyes, getting lost for few seconds. “Let’s go home, okay,” you mumbled, tracing your finger over his jawline, pressing a kiss to his dimple when his eyes admired the view in front of him. “Yeah, let’s go boo, I can’t wait to rip that bra off of you.”

Niall: You shook your head, shushing him again when he took another bra to his hands, posing to the nearest mirror with the pink lingerie against his own chest. His laughter echoed in the shop, making you both amused and embarrassed. “Niall, stop that,” you whined, seeing how he took another pair of bras, this time purple, to his hands, putting them on before posing to you, lips puckered and laugh bubbling out of his mouth. “Nah, princess, this is fun! Look, I’m da sexiest girl in the world!” he announced laughing, face reddening when he hugged you against him, making you giggle as well. “What about me?” you whined playfully, making him squint his nose before giving you a warm kiss. “Ye are right, darlin’, ye’r the most beautiful, sexiest girl in the world,” he giggled, wiggling his eyebrows when he hugged you tightly, making you both shook with laughter. “Shut up, love,” you smirked, swatting him when he giggled against your neck, leaving wet kisses behind. “Only if ye buy these,” he smirked, pointing to the bra’s he had been trying on, “They’re sexy as hell.” You rolled your eyes, nodding to his silliness, only making him let out a victorious “Whoop!” and an uncontrollable laughter, trapping you to his arms, “I love ye.”