17- Daddy daughter moment

CREDIT TUMBLR

Zayn: “Daddy you put this on,” your daughter ordered, looking at Zayn with her big brown eyes. She was wearing a princess dress, hands on her hips when she looked how Zayn put a small tiara to his black hair. “How do I look, princess?” he chuckled happily, looking at the small girl who was beaming at him. She was the light of his life, making him happier and happier every day. “You look pretty!” she screamed happily, throwing her hands to the air, making Zayn laugh when he copped the small girl to his arms, squeezing her tightly, making her laugh. “Daddy!” she squealed, big happy tears in her brown eyes while Zayn’s stubbly cheek brushed her chin, making the giggles increase. “Daddy loves his pretty little princess,” Zayn murmured, kissing her cheeks multiple times, making her giggle even more. Zayn could feel his heart swell every time he looked his little girl. He always thought he couldn’t love her more than he did already, but somehow his heart widened every time, making his love for her, grow. “Daddy, can we play princess now?” Zayn smirked, lifting the small girl up, adjusting the plastic crown on his head before beaming to the princess in front of him. She was putting her stuffed animals to a row next to Zayn, making them princesses as well. “Daddy do you want to be prince?” she asked, her baby voice happy and innocent, making Zayn smile so wide his eyes squinted, “Sure, princess. Daddy already loves you so much, so why not”

Louis: “Be careful, love!” he yelled, looking at your daughter who was climbing on the playground’s jungle gym, excited smile on her face. “Okay daddy!” your daughter yelled happily, making her way up, like a little monkey. Louis was standing next to the jungle gym, smirk on his face when he looked how his girl made her way to the slide, looking at Louis with her blue eyes. “Daddy come!” she yelled, smirking so wide it must hurt. She was total daddy’s girl. She loved to be mischievous with her dad. He was her best friend, and Louis never said no when she asked him to play. “Ah!” Louis screamed dramatically, playing that he had just noticed that the little girl had already climbed to the slide. With her giggles he moved next to the slide, smirking to his daughter. Her pink beanie was so low that it almost covered her eyes when she used her small, chubby hand to raise it. Her brownish hair was on two pigtails when she smirked, making her eyes squint just like her dads. “Daddy, my hand!” she screamed happily, making Louis gasp dramatically, before taking her hand and keeping a hold on her when she slide down the ‘big girl’ slide. “Daddy I made it!” your daughter squealed, making Louis laugh happily when he lifted her to his shoulders, making her laugh. “We need to go home, lovemonkey, or your mommy will be quite pissed off,” Louis sassed, making the girl on his shoulders mesmerize his every movement. She loved to copy his dad, making you desperate and Louis amused. “Dad, what pissed off means?” she asked happily when Louis started to walk to your flat, she still swinging on his shoulders. “It is like mad,” he explained, smiling when he crossed a road, making sure that there were no cars near. “Oh…Can we go to park again tomorrow, daddy?” she asked thoughtfully, small forehead wrinkling when Lou smirked, bouncing her up and down, making her scream out laughter. “Of course we can sweetheart…Only if you eat every little thing I put to your plate at dinner, deal?”

Niall: He smiled sleepily, another yawn bursting through his body when he rocked the small baby girl on his arms. The sleep was still making his eyes drop momentarily but whenever the infant on against his bare chest even moved, he was fully awake. At two weeks old your daughter had grown a small brown hair tuft on top of her head, making Niall stroke it proudly every now and then. “Ssh, daddy’s girl, go back to sleep,” he whispered gently, looking down to the tiny baby whose eyes were open and staring at him. He loved to feel her warm body against his skin, knowing that he could finally hold his miracle. “It’s two a ’clock and mommy’s sleepin’…Ye should sleep too baby girl…daddy’s here keepin’ ye safe,” Niall whispered, spreading to his face when he called himself a daddy. A small whine left your girl’s mouth when she yawned, small pink lips forming a perfect ‘o’, making Niall beam at her. Without closing her eyes, she scrunched her nose, leaving a small satisfied grunt. “Ya’re not gona sleep?” Niall asked smiling, calloused, long fingertips stroking her onesie covered back when she stretched, making Niall’s heart swell with all the love he had for her. “Yeh, we can just sit here and talk if ye want, princess,” he murmured, trying to pull some Irish charm in the middle of the night, only making the baby girl drool against his chest. “Are ye hungry? ‘Cos daddy is…Daddy wants a sandwich. Do ye want a sandwich, princess?” he cooed, standing up so he could go to the kitchen. He walked slowly, holding the baby carefully, talking to her the whole way to the kitchen. She answered with gurgles, whines and burbs, making Niall the happiest man on the planet. “Ye think so princess?” He chuckled, stopping next to the counter to look at his beautiful daughter whose small newborn hands were draped against his chest, eyes closing slowly. “I love ye,” he whispered, placing a small kiss to her wrinkled, pink forehead, looking at her for a moment in silence, “I’m the luckiest man on a planet.”

Liam: “Daddy! Daddy!” your daughter squealed, running to Liam’s waiting arms. She tangled her arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly. Liam squeezed her back, letting a small laugh drop from his lips when he stroked her brown hair, kissing everything he could reach. “You came daddy!” she yelled happily, big smile on her face, showing few missing front teeth. Liam chuckled happily, spinning her around in a small dressing room on the ballet studio, making your daughter laugh. She was wearing a pink tutu, hair in a bun when she hugged her dad with all her passion. “Of course I came, sweetheart, It’s your ballet performance! I wouldn’t miss it on the world!” he smirked, making her kiss his cheek happily. Liam poked his nose, kissing her cheek when he held her on his arms, never wanting to let go. He hated to go on tours, and not able to be on her everyday life, making her question would he be somewhere or not. “Really?” she asked, brown eyes getting wide when she smiled again, making Liam’s heart swell. He was holding her on his lap, big hands stroking her hair when her small hands traced his arm tattoos. “You, young lady, are the most important thing in my life,” he beamed, making your daughter giggle. With big kiss on her forehead he let go of her, making her jump up and down. “Daddy, daddy, wait until you see me! I’m gonna be the best seaweed in the play!” she screamed, making Liam laugh happily. “I know you will, love. Now remember what I always say to you,” he smirked, kissing her forehead again, “Daddy loves you angel, and I am so proud of my little girl.”

Harry: He sang happily, taking another Crayola to his hands, drawing a circle to the middle of a white paper. Your daughter was sitting next to him, green eyes focused to the paper in front of her, small tongue in the middle of her mouth. “Oh no,” Harry sighed, drawing a blue ear to a something what looked like a bunny. Your daughter lifted her head, curls bouncing when she looked at his drawing, “Daddy no! Bunnies don’t have three ears, you silly!” she yelled, small pink lip pouting, making Harry smile a little. She looked a lot like you every time she was frustrated, and it made Harry love her even more. “Yeah? They can’t, huh?” he asked sadly, pouting his own lip, making her frown. “Daddy, they have two ears, mommy said so,” she said shaking her head cutely, trying to collect her Crayolas to her little chubby hand. Harry chuckled, long fingers helping her when he reached to kiss her forehead, “If mommy said that, it must be true.” He smirked when she smiled at him, wiggling so she could get to sit on his lap. “Daddy, wanna see what I draw?” she beamed, jumping up and down on his lap, making Harry wince playfully. “Of course, show me kitten!” he smiled, showing exactly same dimples as his daughters. She reached to take the bottom drawing, showing it to her daddy. “Look, it’s you, me, mommy, Dusty and baby,” she smiled, pointing a mess in the middle of the paper. Harry smirked, oohing and aahing to the paper, not being able to contain his proudness. “Is that me?” he asked smirking, pointing to a black haired spot, making her nod happily, “It’s amazing, kitten, Can I put it to the fridges door?” Your daughter’s eyes lighted up, making Harry smile happily, “Fridges door, it is.”