80-You Think You're Pregnant

CREDIT TUMBLR

Louis: "If you are, you are. If you're not, you're not. Simple." He shrugs as you pace back and forth in your large bathroom. "Lou, it's not that simple. We got married a month ago...we're not even ready for a baby." You sighed and glanced up at the clock. One more minute. He rolls his eyes, "We both know we want kids. If you're pregnant now, we're just getting a jump start on things." He smiles. You look up at him and can't help but smile, "You can literally turn any situation into something better, whether it's bad or good already." You say softly. "It's what I'm here for." He say pecking your lips. You looked down at the stick in your hands and your shoulders dropped. "Looks like we're going to have to wait a bit longer." 

Niall: You tried to hide the fact that you had a pregnancy scare from Niall, but it didn't go as well as you had hoped. "(Y/N)! Why are there pregnancy tests in the trash can?" He shouts from your bathroom. You jump at his sudden shout and you get up quickly as he rushes in. "Are you pregnant?" He asks with wide eyes. "N-no...I thought I was. And I took one test and it was positive, but I took the rest and they were all negative." You explain quickly. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, a hurt expression crawling across his face. "Because I knew you'd freak out either way like you are right now and I knew it wasn't worth it." You mutter. He nods and looks down, "Yeah...okay." He mumbles before walking back into the bathroom and throwing them into the trash can where they were before. 

Liam: "If it's negative, we'll try again." He says leaning against the counter as you took a seat on the side of the tub. "If it's negative, I'm done trying right now. I'm so tired of being let down....I just need a break for worrying about this." You sigh as you rub your face. He nods, an almost hurt expression on his face. You and Liam had been trying to start a family for almost a year now but every month the test would come back saying the same thing: negative. The timer on your phone went off and you sighed as Liam hit 'stop'. He picked up the test and sighed, "You're getting your break." He mutters, setting it back down on the counter and walked out. You got up and looked at it with a sigh. No surprise, it was another negative. 

Zayn: "I wouldn't have been upset if you were pregnant, (Y/N)!" Zayn shouts, making you jump back. "I just wish you would have told be instead of me having to find out through your sister!" He yells before balling up his fists and turning around, facing the hall. He let out a frustrated shout and tugged at his hair. You stayed silent, waiting for him to turn around. A few seconds later he sighed and turned around to face you, "I don't want you to feel that you have to hide this stuff from me. We've been together a really, really long time. I figured you would trust me enough to tell me something like that." He says, his tone a lot softer. "Whatever, Zayn...I just...I don't want to look at you right now." You mutter as you turned your back and walked towards the stairs. 

Harry: Nothing felt worse than the feeling that you might be pregnant. Only at seventeen. For the past week your period was late and you felt off...you told your boyfriend, Harry, and his reaction was exactly what you thought it would be. Then, one day after a long day of school, you got something you had never been happier to see...your period. You drove to the school and waited for Harry to get out of practice. You saw his tall figure walk out of the gym and you rushed out of your car, wrapping your arms around him once you got to him. "Whoa...what's this about?" He asked softly as he wrapped his arms around you. "I got my period." You whispered into his sweaty neck. You felt him sigh and his grip got tighter around you. "Thank God..." He whispered as he almost crushed you to his sweaty chest, you not minding one bit.