21-He talks to your baby bump

CREADIT TUMBLR

Zayn: You lied on the couch, feet propped up to Zayn’s lap when he rubbed them in comfortable silence. TV was on, some cartoons coming at the early hours of evening. You sighed in bliss when his rough but gentle hands rubbed your swollen ankles what had ached the whole day. “Feeling good?” He mumbled smiling, looking at your comfortable smile. “Yeah, I had no idea that carrying a tiny baby would be this hard, I mean she’s like size of my fist but it hurts so bad,” you explained, sighing every time he pressed the right spot, making you smile at your adorable husband. He smirked at you, brown eyes sparkling playfully when he reached to give you a soft kiss, rubbing his hand over your round belly. “She’s gonna be worth it, boo, I promise,” he smiled, letting you run your hand over his black, thick hair. “I know,” you smiled, thinking how perfect your baby would be, you knew it already. “You’re perfect, yes you are,” Zayn cooed to your belly, smirking when he admired the bump where she rested, “You’re gonna be the prettiest girl in the world, baby Malik.” Your heart melted when you watched his brown eyes go softer than ever when he talked to the growing baby inside you. He loved her so much already. “I hope you’re gonna have your mommys pretty eyes and her perfect voice,” he cooed, hands gliding down to stroke every inch of the swollen skin. You stroked his scalp, smiling to the perfect sight. Your small family was forming right in front of your eyes. “What’s wrong?” Zayn asked, looking up to your teary eyes. “Nothing,” you answered, smiling even bigger, feeling his hands right above your baby’s feet, “Absolutely nothing.”

Louis: Drifting off your sleep, you could feel Louis’ body moving next to you. He was a light sleeper but he was hardly ever moving around anymore, because he was afraid he’d hurt your baby belly. You kept your eyes close, feeling how he sat up, stretching his tattooed arms and rubbing the sleep away his blue, beautiful eyes. Like every morning, his cold hands found your belly. It wasn’t unusual to wake up to his hands admiring the life you had made together. You shivered, feeling how his long fingers tickled your skin when he ran his small hands over your stomach. “Hi big guy,” he whispered, kissing your bellybutton, making you smile in your sleep, “Daddy has a plan for us.” You felt how his hands rubbed the skin, drawing patterns to everywhere, admiring the six months forming bump. “I’m going to make a prank to your mommy, okay,” he smirked, tapping your belly before sliding off the bed, only for a second and then coming back. “I have hot water here, so let’s make mommy think she peed herself, that’s gonna be quite exciting. What do you say, partner?” Louis’ voice was so playful and mischievous it almost made you crack, but you kept your smile off and eyes close. “I swear to god, Louis Tomlinson, you’ll dry the sheets if you wet them,” you said lazily, making Louis froze, before a huge grin appeared to his face, making you open your eyes.  “Morning babe,” he cheered innocently, pecking your lips. You glared at him playfully, before putting a hand to your belly, rubbing it at the same spot he had, “Same to you young man, no playing with mommy, okay.”

Harry: “I miss you,” you said, keeping the phone on your ear, thinking about the curly haired guy who happened to be your husband and also across the world. “I miss you too kitten,” he sighed lowly, making your heart break slowly. It had been only few weeks, but he was calling you every chance he got, making sure he’d hear your voice every time it was possible. “I…I just want to come home,” he said slowly, voice thick. You could hear his tears, what he tried so hard to muffle. You closed your eyes, hand resting on your belly, when you tried to answer to him without breaking down. “I want you to come too,” you sniffled, unable to keep your emotions away. For a minute all you did was crying. You could hear his sniffles over the phone, making you break down and hold your stomach, hoping that the tiny thing you called baby, would keep you together. “Our baby misses you as well, babe,” you smiled, tears blurring your vision. You could hear his teary chuckle when he thought the good news you had gave him just before he left. “I miss our baby too,” he smiled, clearing his throat before talking again with his deep, meaningful voice, “Can I talk to the baby?” You smiled to yourself, thinking how his eyes lighted up every time he said ‘baby’. He had waited so long, and he was so happy. “Of course, hold on, I’ll put the phone to my belly,” you smiled, drying your tears to your palm when you pressed the phone against your still flat belly, hearing your husband’s voice. “Hi baby, it’s daddy! I miss you so much, and I can’t wait to see you again. Even though your mommy’s belly is blocking our view…I hope you can hear me, I’m not very good at speeches, but I just want to tell you that I miss you and love you more than anything.  Only two weeks and I’ll be there again…”

Liam: You smiled, looking at Liam who was unpacking his suitcase slowly. It had been a long week, making you both happy and exhausted at the same time. You had been at some music award, and after a long ride home, you were finally on your very own bed. “Liam, honey, you can do that later, please come to the bed with me,” you pleaded, watching his muscular back. He turned around, flashing you a gentle smile, what reached all the way to his brown eyes. “Fine,” he smirked, sitting next to you to the bed, kissing your cheek gently before wrapping his tattooed arms around you, nuzzling his head to your neck. “How’s my baby tonight?” he whispered, fingers reaching to your swollen stomach, where he admired the big bump. “Hiccupy,” you answered quietly, making Liam smirk against your neck while his palm rested on your skin, making warm sensation washing over you. “Do you have a hiccups, baby Payne?” Liam cooed, stroking the soft skin with his warm hand, making sure to stop in the spots where he knew the baby’s head or feet were. You could feel the baby’s hiccup once again, making you smile. “Was that you?” Liam whispered to the baby, eyes wide and mouth hanging open when he held his hand on the spot where he felt the hiccup. The baby answered by hiccupping again, making Liam smirk happily before he laughed out loud, eyes glowing. “Hi, hi,” he grinned, pressing kisses to the belly, laughing every time he felt a hiccup against his skin. You watched at him with loving eyes, hoping that the moment would never end. “My baby has a hiccup,” Liam grinned, looking at you with a bit teary eyes, “I love you Y/N, and our baby. So much.”

Niall: You paced back and forth in the terminal, waiting boys flight to land so you could see Niall again. He had been away three weeks, while you found out you were pregnant. He was estatic, making you happier than ever before. “He’s coming home,” you whispered to your baby, hand brushing your, only a bit longer, flat belly. You could feel your heart beating when you saw the doors opening and five tired lads walked in. Harry noticed you first, smiling sleepily before nudging Niall who turned his head to see you, huge smile spreading to his face. “Princess,” he breathed before running to you, crushing you to his arms, kissing your neck after multiple ‘I love you’s. “I missed ye so much, princess,” he breathed against your lips when he kissed you, making your eyes go blurry with tears. “We missed you too, daddy,” you answered, making hi blue eyes glister with tears. “I still can’t believe it,” he breathed, when he kneeled down, head on your belly’s level. You smiled when you saw his amazed eyes what admired what he saw. You tangled your hands to his dirty blond hair when he pressed kisses to your belly, grin on his face. “Hi lil’ one! We’ve been waitin’ on ye for so long now I can’t believe you’re really in there! Ye’r still a lil’ baby but ye’re still a true Horan and I’m so proud of ye. I can’t wait to see ye and teach ye to play guitar and sing. Ye’re goin’ to be the coolest and most loved kid in the whole planet. I can’t wait ‘til I can see ye, lil’ one.”