22-Day off

CREADIT TUMBLR

Louis: “I’m bored,” he announced, looking at you with his blue eyes, rising his eyebrows. “Ssh, I’m trying to listen,” you shushed, making him glare at you playfully, before taking the remote control, turning the tv off, making you scream angrily. “I was watching that Lou!” you yelled, trying to fight back the remote,wanting to continue your favorite show. “But I’m bored,” he whined, looking at you pleading, lips on a small pout.  You groaned, rolling your eyes when you got up off the couch, walking next to him and kissing his pouted lips, making him smirk happily. “Watcha want to do, babe?” He cheered, jumping up off the arm chair, hugging you with one arm. “Sleep,” you sighed, rubbing your nose to his chest, inhaling the scent and admiring his tattoos what trailed on his chest and down his long, strong arms. “But I don’t want to sleep,” he whined, making you frown. He was just a big baby sometimes. Baby you loved endlessly. “Fine,” you laughed, lifting your arms up, losing the silly little argument. “Yes!” he yelled with high pitched voice, making you giggle when he smirked at you, pecking your lips, bouncing up and down happily, “Race me to the bedroom  babe!”

Zayn: A small sun beam made you open your eyes in the dark room. Zayn was still asleep next to you, small snores escaping off his lips, black hair messily up. His breath hit your neck while his face was buried to your shoulder, arms around you, keeping you with him. You smiled, gliding your hand on his full sleeve tattoos, admiring your favorites and kissing his hair gently. You loved to be so close to him and feel him next to you. It was the time you weren’t alone. You had Zayn and it was all what mattered. “Hi,” he murmured to your neck, making you jump a bit. He chuckled sleepily, noticing how he had startled you. “Hi baby, I’m sorry I woke you,” you whispered, stroking his black hair off his forehead, looking at his half open, brown eyes. “It’s fine, boo. What time is it?” he asked quietly, still half asleep, drifting between sleep and reality. “Four thirty at afternoon,” you answered a small smile on your face, when Zayn chuckled against your skin, making shivers go all the way down to your spine. “I love lazy days,” he breathed, tugging himself up to his elbows, looking down at you, brown eyes sparkling, before he leaned down to kiss your lips sweetly, “And I love you, boo.”

Harry: You groaned, throwing your hands to your hair, letting out a frustrated scream. Harry stood at the doorway, eyes dark and angry. “Why can’t you just stay home? You’re never here!” you screamed once again, even when your throat hurt after the long argument you had. “But I want to go golfing, Y/N, I already promised to Niall,” He yelled back, voice raspy and rough when his jaw tensed, making you roll your eyes. “You see Niall every day Harry!” you said coldly, shaking your head, feeling how tears started to grow in your eyes, making everything blurry, “If you don’t want to spend time with me, just say it, okay.” You glared at him, seeing how his eyes softened, making the green eyes water a bit when he ran his hands through his hair, “What, of course I want kitten! What are you talking about…” You shook your head, looking down before covering your face with your hands, hiding your sniffles. “Oh kitten,” Harry cooed, moving forward, wrapping his long arms around you, keeping you on his arms against his muscly, tattooed chest, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I’m an ass. I’m not going today, okay, just stop crying. I hate to see my favorite girl cry.”

Liam: You sniffled, burying your head against Liam’s chest, not able to face the screen where the Notebook continued, making your tears fell freely to your cheeks. “It’s okay, love, let it all out,” Liam smiled, stroking your head, making you sniffle even more. “It’s so sad, she doesn’t remember him, it’s so sad Liam..,” you cried, clutching his white t-shirt afraid that he would disappear too if you’d close your eyes. “I know love, but it’s just a movie,” he smiled, kissing the top of your head, drawing patterns to your skin. “Yeah,” you sobbed, still not able to breath normally. Liam smiled gently, brown eyes full of love when he stared at you instead of the movie. His hands were wrapped around you in the small couch, making you safe and warm. “L-Liam,” you sniffled, looking back at him, kissing the stubbly jaw, making him smirk, “Can the next movie be comedy?” He laughed smirking, giving two kisses to your forehead before nodding, “Of course baby, it’s your pick, like always.”

Niall: “I’m gonna beat you!” you screamed happily, bouncing up and down on your couch, game controller in your hands when you played Fifa against Niall, whose cute face was in a frown. “Nah,” he shook his head, trying to concentrate to the game, tongue trapped between his teeth, “Shit!” You cheered after getting another goal, making Niall groan and shake his head in defeat. “I’m not losing to a chick,” he muttered to himself, adjusting the snapback on his head, making his blond hair show the brown roots. “But babe, you are,” you teased smirking, seeing how he glared at you before giving quick kiss to your lips. He always wanted a kiss, no matter where you were or what you were doing. “Now I’m gona beat yer ass!” he yelled, making you giggle before continuing the game, concentrating the best you could. Slowly, you let your hand travel to his thigh and between his legs, grabbing quickly, making him curse and throw his head back. “YES!” you screamed, scoring the winning goal, making Niall snap to the reality. “Ya’re evil, princess,” he murmured, smirking, not even trying to look mad, “but ye did start another game, if ye know what I mean…”