78-You Do Something Embarrassing In Front Of Him

CREDIT TUMBLR

Louis: "I'll race you inside," He grins as he pulls up into the driveway of his flat. "Oh, you're on." You grin and jump out of the car as soon as he put it in park. "Oh no you don't!" He yells and jumps out of the car, running after you. You ran up the front steps and you unfortunately missed a step, falling directly into the porch. Louis stopped running, beginning to laugh as he approached you carefully, "A-are you o-okay, b-babe?" He manages to get out between his giggles. "Yeah, just fine." You mutter, standing up and brushing yourself off. 

Niall: You had the place to yourself for the afternoon since Niall was out recording at the studio, or so you thought. You decided you were going to clean the flat and to do so, you needed music. You turned on your favorite songs as loud as they could go and danced around the house, cleaning as you went. You were standing on the couch, dusting the picture frames Niall had hanging up. "AND OW YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!" You sang at the top of your lungs, swaying your butt to the beat. Suddenly you heard the loud laughter ringing through the room and you whipped around, seeing Niall hunched over in laughter. You plopped down on the couch, your cheeks turning red. "You're so cute." Niall laughed, shaking his head. 

Liam: You were visiting Liam's sisters at home and you were curled up on the couch with Liam, watching a movie with the rest of his family. "I'm going to go get a drink, want something?" You ask softly. "Nah, I'm good." He smiles as you got up, pulling down your dress in the front. You heard small laughter as you walked off and ignored it. You returned to the room a few minutes later and sat down with Liam, a drink in your hand. "Did you feel a drift when you got up?" He asks, trying not to smile. "No...why?" You ask hesitantly. He laughs softly, "Your dress was hitched up on your underwear, love. My whole family saw your ass." He says softly. "Oh my God..." You mumble, your face turning red as you hid your face in his neck. 

Zayn: You sat on your laptop, scrolling through twitter looking at random stuff, as Zayn sat across from you on his laptop, doing god knows what. Every now and then, you heard a few small laughs slip from his mouth, earning him a glance from you. He always stopped immediately once he realized you were looking, but this time he didn't. Each time he glanced at his laptop screen, he started laughing even harder. "What is so funny?" You laugh looking at him. He shook his head and turned his laptop around, revealing that he was looking at your old tumblr. "Holy sh-Zayn how did you find that?" You shout. "S-some fans f-found it." He laughs, "You want to slap my ass, huh?" He laughs, tears brimming his eyes. You sink back into your seat, hiding your face. "C'mon babe, this is cute." He laughs, leaning over and pecking your lips. 

Harry: Tonight was movie night with Harry and the boys at Harry's flat. You were snuggled up to Harry and rest your head on his shoulder. Half way through the movie you were dying for something to munch on. "I'm going to get a snack, anyone want one?" You ask. Everyone shakes their head no and you nod and sit up. Suddenly, Harry swung his legs over your waist, pinning you down. "Harry, let me go dammit." You mutter, trying to push his legs off. He grins and shakes his head no. "Fine, make me take the difficult way out." You mutter and shit yourself up underneath his grasp. You climbed over the back of the couch and grinned at yourself for escaping his trap. You swung one leg over the side and grinned at him, "See, I'm smart." You grinned and suddenly lost your balance, falling off of the back of the couch with a yelp. All the guys busted up laughing as you stood up, your face beat red. "Well...that hurt." You muttered as you started to walk off, wanting to get out of the room.