Shizaya: Traveling...

It's very hard to think of ideas! Sorry!!!! But now :3 I got an idea for this chapter! I might make a new one like in 4 months or so LOL :( It depends on what comes and goes in my mind. Anyway, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izaya's POV.....

This must be England! Just as I expected, everything looks normal. I looked over at Shizuo who was sitting on his chair floatingon his chair in the water. He must know England then. Seuddnely, Shizuo asked," Hey! Where are we at?!" I sighed and teased," Shizu-chan doesn't know Englan! :P " I laughed after he shouted," I don't sneak around and know things automatically like you!!"

Shizuo's POV.......

I was so mad! Did that flea really think I could've known England!? I live in Ikebukuro!!!! I finally floated to land with Izaya afterwards. We both had soaked pants, but that's all. The area of England was huge! There was a huge clock tower too!!! I heard of it, but never knew it would be that...... big and old looking! Izaya interrupted my thoughts by saying," Hahahaha! Shizu-chan found interest in the clock tower! How interesting!" I sighed heavily and shouted," Flea! It's just so big and I'm really curious!" I knew I should've kept my mouth closed!!!! Damn it! Now this guy is going to talk about England's imformations!!! "Well, the clock tower is called Big Ben, but the real name is Elizabeth Tower. Big Ben' is jsut the bell inside of it. This country is very interesting, however, I don't want to make your brain get all filled with knowledge!" *laughing* I wanted to pick up a tree and throw it at him, but that'll make things even worse.

Izaya's POV......

Shizu-chan might get bored if I tell him about Big Ben a lot, so I'll tell hima little XD There's nothing wrong wiht giving him a little imformation, he needs it! After I told him a little, I thought maybe I should stop here. I ended my imformation by laughing making him look mad. I thought he would pick up a tree and throw it at me making a commotion, but he didn't!!! I was too shock to speak, however, overcome the shock and was back to normal. Shizu-chan looked at me like I was weird. I smirked my usual kind. Then we both walked into England for help. There was no one like Kanra! They all just walked passed us like we weren't there! I was pretty much happy-go-lucky, but this event got us no where. FInally, this "walk around places" thing wasn't working, so then I made a plan! I told Shizu-chan to stop by places since I wanted to get newspapers to read. The good thing was, most newspaper were just free! Also, most of them talked about this one person named Arthur Kirkland.

He must be an important person here! I walked out of the last store we were going to stop at. Shizu-chan asked," So, why were we going to all of those stores?" I looked at him like the answer was pretty obvious," To look at the newpapers Shizu-chan~" He looked really irritated right now! I wanted to laugh so bad, but I didn't want him to get too mad or else we'll be in trouble (wrecking buildings and signs). We both walked to a park where there was a brench. For some reason, the park was very quiet and clean. I looked up and saw the clouds, guess it'll be raining soon. I started to talk," In all of the stores I went to, all of them talked about one person, Arthur Kirkland. I have the feeling he may be helpful." Shizu-chan looked at me and said," So why aren't we moving our butts?!" I replied," Well, I don't know how to contact him without my phone (it got soaked) and I don't know where he lives." Shizu-chan face the statue right in front of us. It was a statue about the Revolutionary War.

Just then, a man came walking along and stopped in front of us. He asked," Why are you guys out here? It's about to rain!" I looked up to see a blonde with blue eyes. There was this one hair that was on top of his head. It really showed lots of attention! It looked just like Nantucket!!! I was abuot to laugh until he asked," You guys don't look like you're from here! I'm just visiting a friends, but if you want, I'll try to ask him to let you stay at his place!" Shizu-chan answered,"Sure." The guy shouted," AWESOME! Let's go!!" I didn't really expect Shizu-chan would answer the guy!

3 pov......

They arrived at a house. The man said while walking in front of them," Oh, by the way my name is America or you can call me Alfred F, Jones! What's yours?!" Shizuo didn't want to waste time since it started to rain lightly," I'm Shizuo Heiwajima and this person is Izaya Orihara." America smiled cheerfully. They entered the house. It was bright and was rich-like! Shizuo was very impressed also Izaya! Right at the moment of observing the inside of the house with aw, a blonde man with thick eyebrows and green eyes walked over to the 3. He looked at all three of them then back at America," So, who are these people?" America laughed happily patting the guy's back very hard," At least say hi!!" The emerald eyed guy shouted," Okay! Okay! America stop!! Bloody hell! Hi America!" America smiled brightly," Hi!! ^_^ Anyways!! They're my new friends!! We just met at the National Park!!" The guy straightened his neck tie and greeted the two,' Oh. Hello, my name is England or you may call me Arthur Kirkland." Izaya was surprise! Meeting a guy named Alfred (America) who's from America and who's also friends with Arthur Kirkland!! Izaya smirked and bowed," I'm Izaya Orihara~" His plan didn't take so long to become successful. Shizuo tried to smile and said," I'm Shizuo Heiwajima. N-nice to m-meet y-ou you!"

England thought they were suspicious at first since they both had the weirdest greetings, but then Izaya started to say," We need your help, England." He cocked his head to the left and pointed at himself," Me!?" Izaya nodded and turned around to face the door behind him," Well, we need to go to Ikebukuro and our plane crashed down here, so we're going to need your help to travel all the way there." America's eyes shined like stars," YOU'RE FROM JAPAN!?" Shizuo looked at America who was happily shining. This made him feel awkward. Shizuo shouted," Ya! So!?" He was nerve-recked (LOL). America waved his hands in a sorry kind of way. He shouted," Sorry! I was just excited!!" England sighed and replied to Izaya," I can easily get you there, however, you must not say that you're a stranger in the town. Many will wonder why you're here and ask you questions. It'll be very troublesome."

Shizuo and Izaya both agreed to that. America lead both of them to the airport with England." Even though we just met, I'll miss you!!" Izaya and Shizuo said their goodbyes and thanks. This made both of them glad that they met. It was short, but "every second is wonderful." Izaya and Shizuo were on their way home! Hope nothing wrong will happen!!

I hope no one will jinx them ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the story?! This time, I proofread this! I hope there's nothing wrong with the spelling or whatever!! ^_^ Please read my next chapter... in 3-4 months or more LOL!! Now time for my last fanfiction or poem story before a long break!! I won't die!! Calm down!! I'm just having a few months of break like last time before writing more stories and chapters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poem to Poem as Letter to Letter

By: DeMoN4>

To: America, Alfred F. Jones

Roses are red. Violets are blue. I use to love you. I do right now too. You are my heart and I am yours too. I hope you feel the same.

You are my hero. You visit me and call me. I only need you.

I asked for balck magic. I got my wish. I asked for friends. I got Flying Mint Bunny. I asked to be a country. I am. I asked for a life. I have it. I asked for an angel-like hero. I have one.

I try to act strong. You push your way in. now you're my center. Be happy!

Gentle and loveable. You're on my mind. Wrong but strong. I always care. Open and true. You help when I'm blue. Friends and lovers. You're the only one and like no other.

I act like you're annoying, but you still go in my way. I try to hate you, I can never. I try to stay awya from you, but you always get closer.

My addiction for you is to strong to overcome my hatred. Iw onder how you feel about me. The same?

You're always in to trouble. I always have to help you. Now I'm the one that needs help,and you're the one who will help.

From: England, Arthur Kirkland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well! I'm finish! I hope u guys have a great day and months until the next chapter is done! It's alright, I'll still be coming online and off, so don't worry~ I'll also be working on my other stories ^_^ Oh, ya to those "Unisome" ppl!! Thnx for adding, commenting, and reading my stories!! ALL OF U R "UNISOME" to me~ <3