Shizaya: What's Next?

Did you enjoy my chapters? Because if you did then read this one! I told you that there'll be some parts where Shinra and Celty talk right? Again if you don't know them then just go on Durarara Wikia or something (you should know them). Alright enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the unknown place....

Izaya was now in the center of the unknown place. There were only three paths in his direction. The only ways were on Izaya's East, West, and South. He glanced at each path and thought for a moment. It seemed like Izaya needed help to Shizuo, so he was about to get out of hiding and show himself until the raven stood up and took out his knife. Shizuo quickly hid again and spied Izaya. he was curious, but tried not to do anyhting stupid like staring because Izaya could easily feel someone staring at him. Shizuo wanted to go back to the cave, so he quietly tried to get back, but Izaya walked to the hiding spot Shizuo was in, and asked," Hi Shizu-chan~ Do you want to follow me?" He growled and shouted," DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I'M NOT YOUR DOG!!" Izaya smirked and replied with his annoying voice," At least come with me, S-h-i-z-u-c-h-a-n~" Shizuo sighed angrily and said," Fine you damn flea!" Izaya smiled and told Shizuo," Alright! I'm going North, but there isn't a path..... so let's make one!" Shizuo eyes widen and he asked," By cutting all the trees down in our path!?"

Izaya smirked again, and replied," No, Shizu-chan. I can't cut down trees, but you can punch them making the innocent trees fly~" Shizuo groaned irrtatedly then began to pull the trees pff of the ground and throwing them somewhere. Izaya, on the other hand, folowed behind. It was now night and both of them were feeling tired and hungry. Their eyes widen once all of the wood trees disappeared! Before them was a beautiful city with lights everywhere! Of course they only saw lights because Izaya and Shizuo were on a tall hill, way above the city. Izaya looked around for a calling box. There it was! He couldn't use his phone since it was out of batteries and he knew there was no service. Shizuo laid down on the ground for a short nap. Izaya reached for the phone and tried to call Shinra's phone number, but the person in the phone announced," We're sorry, but the person you called did not exist or was unable to be found." Izaya was puzzled because he remembers Shinra's phone number since he almost calls him each day. Izaya tried to call Namie now, but it didn't work either.

In Ikebukuro....

" Hey, Celty. I wonder where's Izaya and Shizuo. They haven't been playing there chasing games for a while and they aren't making a huge mess of Ikebukuro anymore." Celty [Do you think they got d-disappeared?!] Shinra thought about it and said," Of course not! Let me call Izaya." Shinra called Izaya, but he didn't pick up. Shinra called Shizuo, he didn't pick up either. Celty typed [I think they need our help!] Shinra thought the same (a little). He whispered to himself," Maybe they're on a vacation...." Celty thought for a moment, and nodded. Maybe Shinra's right? Shinra shouted after that,"At least I get to have an alone time with the beautiful Celty!" Shinra and Celty coninued with there usual business, cooking, cleaning, and watching T.V. without a care in the world.

Back to Izaya and Shizuo..

Izaya then put the phone back to it's regular position and went to Shizuo. He bent down on his knees and whispered in Shizuo's ears," Hey we're going now Shizu-chan~ Wake up." Shizuo eyes opened fast enough to see the flea's face near him. Shizuo pushed Izaya and he fell on his bottom making dust fly around. Shizuo laughed and Izaya yelled," My pants are dirty! Shizu-chan you meanie!" Shizuo was silent and said," Anyways, where are we going?" Izaya pointed to the city at the bottom of the hill they were on. Shizuo asked," How are we going to go down there? My feet feels fuckin' heavy and I bet you feel tired!" Izaya didn't admit he was tired and said," Fine then, Shizu-chan. Let's call a taxi." Shizuo nodded and waited for Izaya to call for a taxi. It was now midnight once they arrived at the city. The driver asked," Money please. $15.00 for both of you. Izaya replied," Just wait I need to take out my wallet." The taxi driver waited.