Shizaya: -But I Don't See a Thing!!!

I'm back with a new flash! 😐 That was horrible... OH! DID YOU SEE THE LAST EPISODE OF DURARARA!! SEASON 2?! I cry ;-; Izaya!!! Why?! *cries miserably* Anyways, carry on! Enjoy~

___________

3 POV...

As Shizuo watched the clock tick slowly, Izaya's health was becoming worse overtime. Although he was one of the strongest people in Ikebukuro and called himself "God," Izaya was a human being who could die by a huge amount of blood loss.

Izaya's POV...

What happened? I feel really drowsy... I'm pretty awake now though, and if I had the strength, I would be laughing at Shizuo's worried face! If I have to remember... I was shot! I feel shameful! Getting shot by an amateur like that person!

Shizuo's POV...

When I looked at the flea's face, he seemed uncomfortable, but awake. I shook him, and asked," You alive?"

Izaya answered," Mmm... I feel miserable..."

I felt a bit relieved that he was still... Breathing, though THIS SHINRA TAKES A MILLION YEARS. I WOULD LOVE TO THROW HIM OVER HERE RIGHT NOW.

*knock* *knock*

Shinra's POV...

I could hardly keep my eyes open! I'm so~ sleepy!!!

I dragged myself up the stairs and arrived at Shizuo's apartment. This better be VERY important.

When I knocked, I heard loud footsteps, and the door opened immediately. Wow, have I ever seen Shizuo this... Freaked out.

He hurriedly explained," The damn flea got a bullet to the thigh. He's bleeding a lot."

I quickly sped into his living room then bent down to Izaya's height level, which he was laying on the bed~

Shizuo's POV...

When I told Shinra what was the problem, he instantly checked on Izaya. He must have known it was serious! FINALLY, THE DOC UNDERSTANDS WHAT'S HAPPENING.

I went to crouch down next to Izaya's other side where Shinra was checking on him. Since the flee was still conscious, a bit, he must have felt really tired... I wonder why he was shot, anyways. He's hated to almost everyone, but that "anyone" on his or her right mind would try to kill this bastard. Or am I just saying this to assure myself that Izaya isn't getting targeted?

ANYWAYS, I'm just a protozoan! I shouldn't be thinking too deep about this pest!

Shinra just told me something, but I didn't hear. Must have been about Izaya's state? Before I could figure out what he said, Shinra took out his tools and began to gently pull out the bullet.

I forgot how painful things can be like getting a bullet deep inside my body taken out, but it looked like Izaya was about to cry because he was really pale, pink cheeked, teary, and most of all, slightly groaning in pain. Hahaha, serves him- not really... SERVES HIM RIGHT.

I got out of my thoughts and saw Shinra and the pale Izaya staring at me. Did I say that out loud? Shit.

I scratched my neck," Serves Izaya right to get a bullet in his thigh. He did mess around with a lot of people."

Izaya chuckled weakly," Stupid protozoan..."

Shinra sighed then seriously said," This might hurt a little."

He then pulled the bullet out Izaya's thigh, which resulted to him wheezing in pain. The louse grabbed my hand with a lot of pressure. Usually I would have done nothing, but I grabbed it back, holding it (a bit) tightly, remembering that when someone is hurt, they'd need to give some part of their body some pressure to let their mind wander somewhere else rather than their most painful part.

Izaya heaved," That hurt like hell... Shinra! You weren't at all gentle!"

Shinra shrugged then apologized," I tried to be gentle, but the bullet was different from others, so it was a bit... Hard to take it out."

3 POV...

Once Shinra cleaned the bullet with a napkin, Izaya held it, inspecting the bullet from all of it's edges, front, back, and corners. It wasn't any kind of regular bullet you'd find, it was shaped as a spear's point and had some sharp edges that looked to be a rock's. Some kind of bullet it is. Must have been created by someone... "Sharp."

Izaya's POV...

I knew many people who disliked me whether a lot, a little, or plainly think I'm a nuisance, but who would try to actually kill me... No, someone wouldn't just want to kill me because they hated me. It could be a person I tricked... Or a person who wanted to get rid of me before I get in their way.

...

"Izaya, who did it?" Shinra asked with curiosity.

"I have some guesses, but I would have to look for more information." I answered flatly.

Shizu-chan muttered sarcastically," Must be hurtful to be hated by people you love."

I glared at Shizu-chan who gave me this fake smile. I would love to strangle him to death...

The protozoan yawned," Since your done treating this flea, why don't you go home Shinra? You look tired."

3 POV...

Shinra yelled," Obviously I'm tired! It's really late! Celty might be wondering where I am! I can't wait to see her~!!! Going now, you two! Bye!!!

Shinra hurriedly packed his things back and left with a joyful look in his hazel eyes.

Izaya whined," Shizu-chan~ I can't feel my thigh! It's paralyzed or something! Shinra must have done this!

Shizuo sighed," Shinra helped you. Be glad he did. I'm going to sleep now."

When he was about to walk away, Shizuo noticed they were still holding hand. At that moment, Izaya let go quickly, scrambling with his words," Eh, it hurt. Uh, just a lot. A little. I'm a protozoan! I-uh... *sigh* hurt like hell."

Shizuo chuckled then asked," Is there something else you want to tell me, you fucking flea?"

Izaya replied," You want to stay here? I could use a heating pack."

When Shizuo joined Izaya in the bed, he said," I didn't take a shower yet."

"I didn't either."

They slept silently, using each other's heat for comfort.

______________

Wow! This chapter was actually pretty long OwO I think~ Although this didn't really progress much, just a little fluff and Shinra, I guess it would have to do for now! :D I'm about to get the "big" test this week! I'm hoping I don't fail 😵 BYE!!!