Shizaya: Perfectly Paired

A/N: I put A LOT of effort in this, so I hope you guys like it!

The title is pretty weird 😅

:3 I would love to have a fanart to include in this chapter. Message me if you don't mind! You will definitely have your credit.

______

Once they reached the apartment room, Izaya's hand scrambled for the keys in his pocket. It took him a few attempts to successfully unlock the door, and Shizuo believed Izaya was doing that on purpose. Besides that, Shizuo was holding back his inner demons until the door opened.

He aggressively wrapped his arms around Izaya's thin waist, slamming the unfortunate door behind them as well. Izaya was annoyed that they couldn't wash up before having sex, but never the less, he brought Shizuo's face closer to his. Locking crimson eyes with mocha for a few seconds, Izaya gradually leaned in for a romantic kiss that led to a French kiss. Izaya's lips were very similar to Shizuo's, thin and a little dry, but the sweet taste from Shizuo's mouth was what made them different. It sent shivers to Izaya, having an irregular taste in his mouth excited him.

While the kissing intensified, Shizuo led Izaya to the bedroom, bumping into furnitures and walls during the process. Once they reached the room, Shizuo let go of Izaya to remove his shirt, leaving only his pants, boxers, and belt on. Before Izaya could do the same, Shizuo promptly pushed him onto the queen-sized bed and crawled on top of him. The man in control then locked Izaya under him with both hands on the sides of Izaya's head.

The blankets were pushed off of the bed.

Shizuo began to lift Izaya's shirt, but not completely off. His hands roamed Izaya's back and chest while complimenting the shivering raven with lust seething from his words, "I could ravish you all day."

Izaya's face turned bright red momentarily then he casually smirked like nothing happened. Shizuo thought, "Why can't he always be like this?"

Shizuo greedily licked Izaya's nicely, pink nipple while rubbing and pinching the other one. Izaya flinched, hands suddenly wound up in Shizuo's silky hair. Shizuo genuinely smiled at the flustered raven with his nipple in Shizuo's mouth.

This made Izaya feel overly aroused.

Shizuo continued down, leaving kisses and licking certain areas that made Izaya a moaning mess. Once he reached Izaya's pants, he unzipped it. Shizuo smirked when he saw Izaya's boxers coated with precum.

"You're soaking wet."

Izaya roughly pulled on Shizuo's hair while breathing out, "What mn- do you expect."

While observing the mess, he seductively replied "Expected a lot more."

Izaya's eyes rolled inwards once Shizuo lowered his mouth on his slit. He licked around his tip while massaging his balls. Alas, Izaya desired more than just a blowjob. He breathlessly moaned out, "Stop..."

Shizuo talked with Izaya's cock still in his mouth, "Whah do you mwean? Eplain to meh."

Izaya pouted, "You know what I-agh!"

Shizuo outlined Izaya's veins with his tongue, "Whah? I really don."

Izaya was feeling too good. He slurred, "Fuck me with your dick, you incompetent brute."