Shizaya: 1 Pyscho, 1 Yandere, and 1 MONSTER!!!

This chapter's title literally shouts out "MYSTERY SOLVE!" :D Make a few guesses on who the "Yandere" will be! I'll give you a hint, a made up character 😛 .

FIND OUT BY READING THIS CHAPTER~!!! 📖

😱 TEST WEEK ENDED (like a few weeks ago...)! I DIDN'T REALLY FAIL! I ONLY GOT A'S AND B'S! I'M SOO RELIEVED! 😄 I passed math with a B-! I'm not so good with math, so B is the highest grade I can get for it... 😪 Oh well...

Oh, how I'm relieved Izaya is only hospitalized for 3 months rather than dying 😅 Well, I hope he doesn't go "missing" ;)

______________

Izaya's POV...

Right after I woke up, my thigh was feeling less painful, but my right side was feeling uncomfortably hot! I shifted my sleeping position just a little, and to my surprise, I saw Shizu-chan!

Did we actually sleep together?! This is embarrassing... I slowly got out of bed, making my way to the bathroom.

When did we ever come to this kind of relationship? I remembered when we were always trying to kill each other and the next thing, we're closer than friends.

As I washed up for today, I checked my thigh where the bullet was. Shinra patched it up nicely! I would have to thank him and apologize for my screeching yesterday... Nah~! He knows I'm grateful already!

Once I was done with my shower, I began to head out of the bathroom to the bedroom where Shizu-chan was still asleep. It must be nice sleeping peacefully. I should wake him up later! But right now isn't the time.

I picked up one of my cellphones in my jacket, and scrolled down to a phone number, Namie. She picked up at the third ring, and asked," What do you want Izaya?"

I replied with the same sarcastic tone she used," What do you think~?"

"If it's something not important, I will hang up."

"Namie, can you search up Naomi Ryo."

"Was that a question?"

"A command."

"Fine... *few seconds later* She's a female in her 20's."

"I know that, but dig a bit deeper into her information. I need a little more."

"She's in the Green Box gang. Loves to brag about it, and has a little interest in anything other than anyone who seems strong."

"Strong... Anything else?"

"You should search up about her. That's all I can find except her internet name, Naomi Heiwajima."

"Wait what. The internet last name was Heiwajima was it?"

"She might be another Shizuo Heiwajima fan..."

"Thank you, Namie! I knew you could help me!"

*hangs up*

What an evil woman ;-; hanging up on me without saying, "Bye bye!" or, "Have a fantastic day!" Though it's not like anyone had ever told me that.

Anyways, I really don't know how I'm going to deal with this. I sat down near the bed, thinking.

Naomi Ryo must be a Shizu-chan fan or is it his brother's fan who knows their related/last name? I need to know a lot more than just this.

Naomi was the shooter... She couldn't have anything concerning me unless she knows I became closer to Shizu-chan... So Kasuka isn't involved. She isn't just from this Green Gang... If I remember Green Box is very peaceful, not like the Blue Square, Dollars, or Yellow Scarves. They're more of a gang in the shadows, and they aren't armed with guns... Or are they... I might have to dig deeper into their privacy~ This will be fun!

Naomi Ryo, however.

She might be something else.

A stalker? Obsessed? Killer?

Her shooting skills were an amateurs.

She must be a crazed out, obsessed girl who would do anything for the one she loves.

Yandere maybe, as what Erika and Walker describe those kind of girls...

Shizu-chan suddenly asked," So, is this lady Naomi Ryo targeting you because of me?"

I turned around to face Shizu-chan who was lying, on his belly, with his head on his arms.

I sighed," Ya."

"It's not my thing to hit girls, but if she becomes too troublesome, I guess it would have to happen."

Shizuo's POV...

I heard a ring from a phone next to me. I first thought it was mine, but I fucking broke it, so it has to be Izaya's. I peaked through an eye and saw Izaya talking on the phone. He said something about information and Namie, so he's talking to Namie.

Once the flea said Naomi Ryo, I got a bit curious. What does that have to do with anything? I listened in, trying to catch everything he said. I heard Heiwajima... What? Then I heard Shizuo Heiwajima fan. Well, if I have to come up with the topic they were talking about, I bet it was the girl who shot him.

Who else would it be if it wasn't?

I said a short statement that left Izaya in surprise. Was it from what I said or me being awake?

He gave me this laugh I found pretty annoying," Shizu-chan! You would never kill anyone because that would turn you into a real monster!"

I stared at him with these eyes that made Izaya shiver visibly. I replied," I didn't say I'd kill her. I would punch her, making her fly to hospital or something."

He laughed," That sounds like a cartoon!"

I'm glad he's laughing an actual laugh for once, but right now isn't the right moment.

A girl who's obsessed with me wants to kill Izaya Orihara because she doesn't like how close he is to me. Doesn't that sounds a bit terrifying to him even though he is a pyscho?

Actually, rather than scary, it must be more of something interesting to him.

What a pest.

Izaya's POV...

I really don't know how to act in this situation. It isn't like I'm getting trageted by Shizu-chan or people who want to get revenge on me for ruining their lives.

It was someone who wanted to kill me because of love.

I don't understand much about love, but I know it's a feeling everyone should have... Even a monster.

I laughed at Shizu-chan for making such a cartoon-ish imagination! Really? Throwing someone to a hospital? What kind of foolish idea is that! He might be lucky enough to have a hospital next to him when he punches her! Naomi would be a fortunate enough to go flying into the hospital if so.

However, it's sad that the protozoan barely knows how to plan where his fighting destination should be. Actually, he barely knows how to plan.

Shizu-chan only has half a brain anyways.

3 POV...

Izaya asked," I need to go to my house for more info. Namie didn't give me enough about Naomi Ryo, so-"

Shizuo interrupted," I'll go too. Just in case Naomi tries to kill you again."

"Shizu-chan! Don't underestimate me! It was the night! I feel better now, so I can go alone!"

"No."

Izaya surrendered to Shizuo's stubbornness in an instant when he said no. Izaya was surprised since the milk loving blonde actually cared about the "annoying flea."

They both walked out of Shizuo's apartment with a bit of worry for the people of Ikebukuro. They must have been thinking the two made a peace treaty or some kind of bond. It might have sounded like a good thing, but they were still truly enemies deep inside with a very awkward relationship.

__________

That was a weird ending for this chapter! :D This wasn't as interesting much -3- Just a little "mystery solve" chapter, but I guarantee the next will be suspenseful! Thrilling! Crazy ;)

See ya later!!!