Shizaya: Seperate No Return...

Sorry! I haen't been updating my stories but I'll rt soon! My life has been hard and I'm getting worse at math! History! Science! :( So I'll be gone for a long time! I wish I was really smart! But I'm not...... Hope you enjoy this chapter! he next chapter might not be updated until November or December! Anyways enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally!!!!!!!!

Shizuo woken up after a long dream. It was weird, but not so much. Drinking milk while watching his life go by was so wonderful, but it wouldn't happen in real life. He looked around and saw Izaya holding a remote watching TV. He didn't notice the TV was on, didn't even notice there was a TV. Shizuo sat up and yawned once he did, the day started. Izaya smiled and cheerfully, but still teasingly said," Good morning, Shizuo-chan! You must had a good dream! You waoke up so late!" Shizuo groaned and replied," Ya I did, it didn't have you in it." Izaya laughed a bit and continued to watch the TV. Shizuo looked up, the Television was a bit small, however, it ws HD. There was a male weather forecaster on it that said," Today will be very sunny, but after 4 o' clock, it'll be raining. Not a normal rain, there'll be a flood and heavy rainstorms. Be alert and stay at home all-" Izaya turned of the TV and stood up stretching." Let's go! We don't have much time! Kanra must be waiting at home right now." He walked to the closet near the door and took out two black raincoats. He tossed one to Shizuo and after that put on the coat.

Shizuo did too, and both of them went out the door. Both of them stood in front of Pysche and Tsugaru's door, waiting, waiting, waiting. BAAAAMMMMMM!!! Pysche ran out of the room holding onto Tsugaru's hand! All of them bumped into each other, except for Izaya who knew that would happen and quickly stepped out of the way before anything happened. Shizuo rubbed his head with his hand on the floor. He cursed about hundreds of time while standing up. pysche laughed nervously and greeted the two. Shizuo who was not even happy said hi back. Izaya waved his hand with his all happy face. Tsugaru smiling. It wasn't such a good morning, but alright. Izaya, Shizuo, Pysche, and Tsugaru weent outside." NO WAY," thought Shizuo and Izaya. A big portal that was labeled," RETURN TO EARTH". It made Izaya and Shizuo happy looking back at the two behind them they froze. Pysche and Tsugaru smiled and saddly, but happily said," Well, see ya / bye. We'll meet some day." Tsugaru and Pysche disappeared after that.

Izaya's POV...

Didn't they want to come with us? Was this just part of the game? I looked over at Shizuo who looked confused for a little.

3 POV...

They both turned back to the portal and whispered their farewells to Pysche and Tsugaru. They both jumped into the portal, there they were voomed into another world. The real world. Where Kanra was waiting patiently. She looked up seeing the two standing in front of her. Izaya smiled and Shizuo smirking. Kanra smiled really big and shouted," Welcome back you two! Thanks for giving me these two figures!" She took out two small neon pink figures. One with black hair and the other with golden hair. Shizuo and Izaya stared at them......"SO THE GAME WAS JUST FOR YOU TO GET PYSCHE AND TSUGARU'S FRCKIN' PLUSH!? Kanra nodded and threw two Garigari-kun popsicles at them. Izaya and SHizuo caught it and opened it up. There was a little paper on the wrapper. It was funny how the paper didn't get wet, but whatever. Izaya unfolded it then read out loud," From Celty. Shinra found your location! Read this note all the way through also Shizuo's! There is a red LOVE statue in Ikebukuro, where you got punched by Simon, and was slammed into the, you know what I mean. They'll be a little mark on the L that you've marked with your head. That mark will be your way back here--"

Izaya placed the paper on the counter and ate the popsicle. Shizuo opened his and found another note. He read his out loud to," After you two touch the mark, Shinra will come out and greet you two. There you'll come back to our world. Right now you are at America. It'll take a while to come here. See you then." They all rushed and went to the airport. Without any passports or anything, they entered the plane to Japan. Kanra stayed back waving goodbye and good luck. Before letting them go, Kanra gave both of them 4 cup noodles for the plane trip. Izaya and Shizuo had no worries going on the plane since they had no items, a fake passport, except it took a while to think of a plane to get Izaya's knife from hiding. Shizuo and Izaya slept on the plane after rushing to there seats. Shizuo was sat near Izaya, and that made Shizuo want to shout at the people for doing that to him. They were on there way to the Japan. No one interrupted their sleep only the people who gave them drinks and food. Izaya DID NOT like the food on the plane nor did Shizuo.

Luckily Kanra gave them noodles. They were glad, and happy no one talked. They were in the middle of the trip. SUDDENLY! The plane went down! Everyone put on their seat belts then closed their eyes except for Shizuo who held the chair in front of him. The chair cracked, and taht made Izaya look up at Shizuo who was about to break the chair. Izaya smirked and laughed mentally. Shizuo rolled his eyes and cracked the chair once more. The person who sat on the chair shivered with fright while praising to not die. The plane crashed,and no one was hurt. Everyone got jumped out fo the plane into the water making the plane float. Izaya looked around and thought," This must be England!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wrote this, I was listening to Attack on Titan parody Die Young, Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (WITHOUT THE PICTURES! JUST LYRICS!), and Darker than Black Gemini opening song (so good!!) XD How I laughed watching AOT parody and wrecking ball while writing this so if you find it weird, please don't think I did it on purpose. I was laughing 'til now! Make sure to comment! I only have one "dursome" person! Chaotic_Reader was amazing! First on to comment XD Thnx for doing so!!!! Of course, you are all great readers and voters, but I want to read what you think about my story so I can add new better things!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2! Investigation 上の ON/ OFF オフ

Hal stared at the one person who seemed so insane. The person shouted once more to Hal," I'LL GET REVENGE!!" Kai who was still terrified held onto Hal's jacket (the back). Hal felt hot little drops of tears on his hands, he glanced back at Kai then at the man in front of him. He notice that the man was holding a very sharp knife on one hand and the other with a a knife that was even sharper. This was to intense for Hal. He hated to see Kai this frightened and facing a person with more objects in their hands that can kill. Kai sniffled a little then gripped onto Hal's jacket even tighter. He was now even angrier than terrfied, with a red head good-for-nothin' person holding onto his jacket, also a weirdo who was mental in front of him. The man slowly walked forward. Hal stiffened up. He slowly pointed his gun at the man making him step back once, but walking forward again.

88888888888888888888888888888

>_< Hope you enjoyed this, and see ya!!!