Shizaya: The Rejection!!!

Hey! How's everyone~? :/ I know that some days are bad, but THERE ARE ALSO GOOD DAYS! :D Been having bad days for me this July, yet I know life will give me mercy soon!

Happy late 4th of July! 🎆🎇

Shout out to PikaGioma because I kept my words, and published "before July (I forgot to add end woops 😋) or in August!"

Enjoy~ 💖

_________

3 POV...

As Shizuo tried to land some punches on her, Naomi Ryo skillfully dodged them, yet her attacks were dodged too or did no effect on slowing the incredibly strong man. Izaya, on the other hand, just laid on the farthest wall from them. He was quietly searching information for Shiki who requested him to find out about the new gang, which Izaya also needed to know about.

It was like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone, and the informant liked that idea.

Shizuo was returning back to his normal self each time Naomi tried to hit him, and soon, he was back to reality. Naomi Ryo silently sighed in relieve. She knew she couldn't survive with the ex-bartender trying to bash her into the wall. Now that he was back to normal, Naomi knew she had a better chance of surviving anything. She had to think of something to stop him from beating her close to death.

As he tapped on different sites about the Green Box on his smart phone, Naomi asked loud enough for only Shizuo to hear, "How do you know Izaya isn't using you?"

Shizuo was surprised she spoke, but quickly answered, "Because he wouldn't."

"That's what you think. Have you ever seen him with anyone? Playing with them and laughing? Having 'human' friendship?"

"I've seen him hang out with some people," Shizuo said in an irritated tone.

"Or are they just humans he keep around to help him mend his injuries?"

"You mean the doc? Look, the guy seems to be a loner, but he has some friends he can talk with (maybe)."

"He's a lonely bastard. He has no friends, no one to be loved by or love, and defiantly does not have a single cell in his body to care. He is a heartless bastard," Naomi Ryo explained with a vicious grin.

That statement Naomi said was audible to Izaya, and he felt unusually saddened by it. Although he loved to be above all, Izaya knew he was still a human who had feelings, too. The things Naomi said hurt him, however Shizuo's reply, which was also heard, made him feel warm in the inside.

"You can believe whatever you want, but I still think- no, I know Izaya is a flea who just yearns for something. I might not know, but soon, I'll be able to. You might be right about keeping certain humans around to mend his injuries, so I guess I'm just around to help him stand back up to his feet when he's down. The injuries can be psychical, yet I know I'm here for the mental ones. I sound pretty cheesy saying these things, but I'm sure the flea's heart is beating out of his chest."

Izaya yells, "Like hell it would be!" while blushing a deep red on his cheeks to his neck.

Shizuo chuckles a bit, but suddenly a knuckle lands on his face. That would have hurt for regular people, though it only felt like a pinch on his cheek. Shizuo glares at Naomi, but changes it to a sincere look when she screamed out with tears, "Why do you like that guy rather than me?! Is it because he's a masochist?!"

The fake blonde smiles, "I don't know. He's just- he's Izaya."

Naomi fell to the apartment floor, crying. She didn't believe that it was fair for Shizuo to love someone who didn't seem to return the feelings.